04: "So soon?!''

Jungkook: ''stay here for a day, tomorrow i'll take you to my mansion and the day after you'll be my wife'' (cold tone)

Y/N: ''w..wi..wife?, we're marrying this soon? Jungkook I have a lot of questions to ask y*****'' cutoff by Jungkook: ''I said and it's over''

He said in a cold tone and left me alone..while I was screaming his name. But he didn't give a damn to me...

Y/N: ''Jungkook!!''

I stopped yelling because he won't respond to me anyways.I stopped for a while and *FLASHBACK*

PAST~

Y/N: ''Jungkook-ah''

Jungkook: ''Yes baby''

Y/N: ''will you ever leave me?''

Jungkook: ''what the hell baby, are you joking?'' (Annoyed tone)

Y/N: ''I just thought of it''

Jungkook: ''who even gave you the permission to think that huh?'' (sad pout)

Y/N: ''aish, I'm sorry Kookie''

Jungkook: ''Listen up, I'm gonna marry you and this is my promise''

Y/N: ''aish, really?''

Jungkook: ''wait for the time baby, when I make you mine'' (wink)

I chuckled at him.

PRESENT~

I smiled sadfully...

He was so different back then and now....(chuckled) he has tied me up like I am his prisoner. My phone is also not with me. Police would have reached at my apartment if they found me not responding to them. I sighed and just closed my eyes...kater drift of to sleep...

Jungkook pov: As soon as I left the room I ran my hand through my hair sighing in frustration and made my way to my mansion.

Time skip~

Next day...

I opened the door and came in to take

Y/N with me. I saw her sleeping. I leaned on to her and stared at her face. I loved watching your peaceful face baby .But...I love you so much that I hate seeing the word peace even lingering around you.

Y/N pov: I was sleeping then I felt cold water smacked right on my face. I opened my eyes, catching my breath. I saw Jungkook smirking at me.

Jungkook: ''Bad morning Babe'' (smirk)

Y/N: ''Wtf Jungkook?!?!'' (Yelling)

Jungkook: ''what? There was something on your face so I thought of cleaning it from your ugly face'' (laughs)

I was seriously so angry over him. I was having such a great time dreaming those sweet things, he ruined it and now he wished me a bad morning? I really don't feel good.

Jungkook: ''Babe, you don't need to worry about some other man'' (dark husky voice)

Y/N: ''what? Who are you talking about?''

Jungkook: ''your boss went missing, am I right?'' (Raising brow)

Y/N: ''y..yes''

Jungkook: ''and you filed a case to search him right?''

Y/N: ''I....I did''

How does he know? Did the police by chance found him?

Y/N: ''did...did they find him?''

Jungkook: ''I already told you ,not to worry about other mens except me ,especially your boss. Oh yeah, you don't need to work there anymore as the company is still deciding the next one to take his seat, you will work in my company''

What? What is he telling?

Y/N: ''what do you mean?''

Jungkook: ''he's dead''