05: " Hurt me''

When I was thinking deeply I was suddenly pulled inside the bathroom that I screamed.

Y/N: ''Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!''

Jungkook: ''Shhh'' his finger on my lips.

His eyes were wet not by the water from the shower but...seems to be tears.

Eyes and nose red.

His eyes met mine.

His eyes put me into a dilemma, he's angry...but he's sad. He...what is he feeling now?

I..I can't make out.

There was a silence between us. Only the sounds of our breathing and the water running down from the shower was heard.

Y/N: '' Jung... jungkook ? Wh..what happened?''

Jungkook :...

Y/N: ''Jungko***''

Jungkook: ''How much more are you gonna hurt me?''

Y/N: ''huh?...I...I hur..hurt you?''

Jungkook: ''stop lying, will you?''

Y/N: ''what..? What are you telling? I.. I don't get it''

He bitterly laughed.

Jungkook: ''you don't?''

I nodded as a no.

He back offed from me.

Y/N: ''Te..tell me what did I do?....you know I'd never...do so..something to hu...hurt you...''

Just after that he came and started choking me.

Y/N: ''Ju...Jungkook-ah......ahhh....''

Jungkook: ''I never saw a woman like you''

Y/N: ''Jung..I..I.can't
brea...breathe.....ah''

Jungkook: ''How can you do these things to me?! ''

Y/N: ''Jung...ahh...wh..what are...you...ah...''

Author pov: Realising what he was doing, be backed off from Y/N.

Y/N was coughing very badly.

Y/N: ''How...can you...ahhh...do this...''

Jungkook: ''Y/N..I..''

Y/N ran away from there, leaving Jungkook alone.

Jungkook sat down not knowing how to react, how to feel...to feel how he choked his once loved girl like this...he sat under the cold shower motionless.

Meanwhile Y/N : How..could he do this to me? What did I do? (Crying) I ran to the guest room.

He could just leave me alone if he doesn't like me. Atleast tell me what sin did I commit?! Why does he hate me?! What on earth did I do to him?! (Crying) I hoped he would love me again one day but he almost killed me!!
If he wanted me to be dead then why did he save me that day?! I feel so bad...that my heart's aching... seeing his hatred towards me, his anger...towards me...what did I do?

I fell asleep lying on floor ,with tears and a heavy heart.

Next morning~

I wokeup as I felt uncomfortable down there. I saw that my pants got stained! Ahhhh now I have to change!

Then I realised about yesterday...my eyes started tearing up again...and then see my stain. This fvcking periods won't let me cry too(sobbing) I went down to the living room and took my sanitary pads and the clothes I bought yesterday.

I went to shower where I cried like a mess.

Author pov: Imagine that you had a special person in your life whom you loved the most and that person too loved you just like you did and then you get to know...that person no more love you and hates you the most.Hurts right?

Y/N pov: After shower I wore my clothes and came out. I'm hungry af, but I don't have an appetite...

Jungkook? What is he doing?...

Innervoice: '''Common Y/N why are you thinking about him? Don't forget he hurt you'

...yes he hurt me! ...why should I care?!

Innervoice: ''Y/N he is your love! How can you not?''

Inner voice: ''Y/N he doesn't love you anyways!''

Innervoice: ''Does it not count that he loved you?''

Inner voice: ''He loved you! Not loves you Y/N''

Inner voice: ''Y/N don't you think something's fishy about him? You have to find out why he blames you and release him and yourself from this maze!!''

Inner voice: ''Y/N don't fall for her words!''

Y/N: ''Oh stfu pls!! ''

With that I went out towards our bedroom to ask him tf I did to him!?!?

I ain't giving up today!

Saw the bedroom was still the same like yesterday, he wasn't there either.

The bathroom?...I ran to the bathroom and saw ' 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 '