Missing You

I slowly open my eyes and now my head feels so big and heavy. I look up and I can't believe what I am seeing.
LuHan...my LuHan is kneeling over me on the couch with worry plastered across his face.
I reach out and brush his cheek. He starts to blur in front of me and I furiously blink away my tears so I can look at him again.
He gently wipes away my tears and leans down to kiss my forehead.
I cup his cheek with my hand and guide his face to be level with mine.
I close my eyes as he leans in to softly kiss me and I sigh as I melt into the kiss.
"Mmh I've missed this" He tells me sweetly as he brushes aside some of my hair. His voice is the best thing I have heard all day and I smile at him.

"How have you been SeHunnie?" LuHan asks me with a dazzling smile.
"N-not great to be honest" I tell him quietly, I feel like I'm going crazy.
"I'm sorry I had to go" LuHan suddenly blurts out and he looks so guilty.
"Why didn't you say anything to me? Not even goodbye?" I ask him as more tears slide down my face.
He looks at the ground and doesn't answer me for a while. He takes a deep breath before he says anything.
"I...I didn't know what to say...I mean...what could I have said?" He asks me and he looks like he's desperately looking for my forgiveness.

I love you LuHannie and I missed you so much but, I will never be able to forgive you for what you did to me...

"You could have said goodbye, you could have at least told me you were going to leave...I wouldn't have told anyone!" I almost shout at him angrily as all my hurt and frustration and confusion from the last couple of months boils to the surface.

"I'm sorry SeHunnie but, I didn't know how to tell you and I didn't want to see that look on your face but I guess I saw it today anyway and it nearly broke my heart in two" LuHan confesses to me.
"What look?" I ask him, still angry at him.
"That look of hurt and confusion and betrayal" He says sadly as a tear falls down his cheek. I reluctantly wipe it away out of habit but quickly remove my hand.

"I'm so sorry I left you SeHunnie! I missed you so much" LuHan tells me as he breaks down and starts to cry. My guard falls down as I hug him and stroke his hair lovingly.
"It's okay LuHan I forgive you" I tell him to get him to stop crying but I know that deep down I don't really mean it.

"Really? You can forgive what I've done? SeHunnie you really are the best guy ever!" LuHan says happily as he kisses me again.
I start to give in to the kiss before I push him away. He looks confused as to what I am doing.
I stand up and my head starts to spin but it quickly stops and I walk away from him towards the fireplace.

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls?" I ask him and I turn around to see him looking confused.
"What calls? I haven't gotten any calls from you? Or any of the members..." He tells me and now its my turn to be confused.
"What? I called you like, over 50 times and I would prove it but I don't have my phone" I tell him as I remember my missing phone.
"Oh yeah, here" LuHan says a little embarrassed as he takes my phone out of his pocket and gives it to me. I look at the screen and I'm so shocked to see over 30 missed calls and messages from the members and our manager.
"You can call them if you want" LuHan tells me dismissively and with a hint of jealously.
"You still didn't answer my question" I tell him as I decide to text Tao.
'Hey Tao it's me. I'm gonna call you but please don't tell the others' I press send and pray that Tao doesn't tell the members.
'SeHun we're all so worried about you! I didn't tell though :) I'm in my room now' He quickly messages back and I call him.

"Hello? SeHun where the hell are you?" Tao asks me quietly so the members in the other room won't hear him.
"I'm in the country and you'll never guess who I'm with" I tell him excitedly, forgetting that I'm still angry at LuHan.
"Who? G-Dragon? Whoever they are you sti-"
"I'm with LuHan" I tell Tao quickly before he can finish lecturing me. It works and he stops mid sentence.
"Did you just say LuHan? SeHun, did you hit your head?" Tao asks me, he doesn't sound like he believes me and I don't really blame him.
"No, I'm in the country in a cute cottage with LuHan" I tell Tao who suddenly sounds angry.
"Pass him over" He demands.
"No I won't because you're just going to shout at him and the members will hear that you're on the phone" I tell him and he sighs.
"SeHun, you hand over the phone right now or I go and tell SuHo" Tao threatens me seriously.
"LuHan, Tao wants to talk to you" I tell LuHan who shakes his head to say he doesn't want to.
"Please LuHan, otherwise Tao said he'll tell SuHo" I tell LuHan who unwillingly accepts the phone.
"H-hello?" He asks nervously and he quickly pulls the phone away from his ear as Tao starts shouting at him in Chinese. I face palm as I can hear Tao shouting. Suddenly Tao stops as someone talks to him.
"Hello? SeHun?" We hear on the phone suddenly, it sounds like SuHo and he sounds really worried.
I quickly grab the phone from LuHan's hand and hang up.
"Damn it Tao" I say angrily as I rub my face in frustration.
LuHan looks really upset as I glance at him.
"What did he say to you?" I ask LuHan and he just shakes his head and looks at the ground.