'Till Death Do Us Part | JeanLisa

Got the idea from Dazbee's beautiful cover!

A Halloween Special - JeanLisa

THIRD | POV

"Come little children..."

When the clock strikes 12, they say you'll hear a woman singing. Her voice is like flowers. Luring you to find her voice. If you look for her, the voice will lead you to the Whispering Woods of Mondstadt. They say you'll find a garden of purple roses. A woman will be seen standing there, humming a song as she admires her flowers.

But once you see her, you're dead. People has been disappearing in the Whispering Woods recently, specifically children. Almost 17 kids had gone missing. The Purple Rose Witch, is what the locals calls her. Enchanting children with her voice, trapping them into a magical cage of song. One day, a knight investigated this case.

Acting Grandmaster Jean, Dandelion Knight of the Knights' of Favonious. Known for her big deeds, she courageously volunteered to investigate.

It was a silent night in Mondstadt. Jean was outside of the Whispering Woods. "Barbatos... Please guide me in this woods." Jean muttered to herself as she entered the forest. As she walked, she heard the sounds of nature. Crickets cricketing, frogs croaking, and bushes rustling. The wind blowing in the forest made sounds like whispers, perhaps that's the reason why it's called "Whispering Woods".

"Let's sell this lady for a handsome amount of money." A voice said. Jean carefully followed the voice's source, As she crouched down to the height of the bushes, she moved the bushes and spotted a Treasure Hoarder camp.

A woman was in a human-sized cage, her hands tied to the cage's bars, wounds on her legs and scratches on her face. The woman had light honey-brown hair. She looked very sorrowful, as her tears were on her cheeks, drying out. She seemed to have lost consciousness.

"What... what if this lady is the witch they're talking about?" Another said. He spoke in the most anxious manner, scared that the woman they held captive was the witch who kidnapped children. "Are you stupid? If she's the Purple Rose Witch, she wouldn't have gotten captured by us! And she would've been more powerful to fight." The Treasure Hoarder said.

"Oh, so you're admitting the Purple Rose Witch is much stronger than you?" The other asked. "N-no! It's not like that." He sighed. Jean put out her sword and started running in the camp.

"Let the woman go, in the name of Barbatos!" Jean exclaimed as she pointed her sword to the three men. The three Treasure Hoarders held out their weapon. "What?! Why the hell is a Knight of Favonious in the Whispering Woods at night?" One of the Treasure Hoarders asked.

"No questions, let her go!" Jean said. "Huh, we aren't about to let go an item worth Mora. Not to mention a lot of Mora." One of the Treasure Hoarders said.

But of course, Jean defeated the three. With just three slashes of a sword. Jean tied up the three men, so they won't get away once they wake up. She started looking for a key that'll open the cage. She looked inside their camping tent, there was no sign of any keys. So, she looked at the three Treasure Hoarders' pockets, she successfully found the key.

Jean started approaching the cage and she opened the cage. The woman was still unconscious. Jean decided to take her to the Cathedral to have her wounds healed and cleansed.