Chapter 3: Meeting the Guardians

Using the clan ring of Nazarick, Ultron teleports from the throne room on the 9th floor up to the 6th. The battle arena. Where he is going to meet the floor Guardians. Ultron was around when they were made and helped design some of them. Albedo, Shallteir, and Demiurge are his personal favorites.

'Good. Magic seems to still work. The rings teleportation function will come in handy when traversing this place' Ultron thinks to himself looking down at his index finger, wear the ring with the clan's insignia is encrusted.

The sound of his heavy mechanized steps echoing through the tunnel leading to the stands as he walks is the only thing heard. His head held high, chest puffed out. His red Inlets along his body shining in the dark halls.

The soft light from the moon in the arena's skybox is the first to meet his red triangular optics, before the rest of the Roman esq Colosseum comes into view.

'Albedo and the others in the throne room seem loyal like their factory settings... That's good. But what of the others? Finding out where they stand with my statement as the guild leader is paramount. I cannot afford decent in the ranks. I bet Mugs wouldn't have these worries if he were in my position...'

"LORD ULTRON!"

Before he knew it he was in the center of the sandy arena, a young female voice interrupting his thoughts, as it seems he had zoned out. Looking at the origins of the voice he sees one of the dark elf twins Aura.

She shouted his name in excitement as she jumped from the upper balcony and to the ground in an epic fashion. A show of strength, skill, and durability is established to him showing that her small body can take quite an amount of force. She wears more masculine clothes than her male twin brother both having blond hair and darker skin.

Once she lands she immediately sprints to Ultron with a happy smile on her cute little face. Skidding to a stop she exclaimed enthusiastically "Welcome Lord Ultron!! Welcome to the floor of which we guard!"

"That was kinda badass..." Ultron says a bit shocked.

Aura blushed at the praise. "Thank you so much, my lord! Receiving praise from the lord of all of Nazarik is such an honor!" she exclaims shooting her arms up in excitement.

'Word spreads fast... She doesn't seem to mind my rise to the throne... On the contrary, she seems rather excited about it.'

"Where is your twin?" Ultron asks looking around for her crossdressing twin brother. She looks shocked for a moment, before looking back to where she fell and yelling.

"MARE! You're being disrespectful to lord Ultron!! Hurry up and get down here!!"

I...I c-c-can't sis!" a meek young male voice responds that belongs to the young Mare

"Mare!" Aura yelled up in a scolding way, Mare responds with a meek "F-Fine..." He too hops down from the extremely high ledge. Tanking it like the legend he is like his sister. But he seems to get dirt on his skirt and brushes himself off while pulling the skirt down so no one sees anything they aren't supposed to. Before then running, slowly and in an extremely exaggerated feminine way. Aura looking very impatient yells "Hurry up!" after him.

Finally, arriving at his lord and his sister he's severely out of breath and looking adorable with his heterochromatic eyes and more feminine features. He does a little kirtsy and says "I'm so sorry for making you wait lord Ultron!"

'It's a trap. It's a trap...You know it's a trap. He has a dick under that skirt... Damnit, why did she make him like this??'

 Damnit, why did she make him like this??'