Chapter 5: Narberal's Embrace and World Domination sounds fun.

Hi guys. If you didn't know what Ultron looks like then here. Also what he sounds like.

 Also what he sounds like

looks.

Voice
Heroes of tomorrow was my favorite Ultron growing up. His voice is just perfect. Of course the depth and sound are the only thing consistent, his tone shifts with emotion, his voice is just imposing. Also if you feel his voice doesn't match his character, gimme some suggestions on the different Ultron voices you think would be better!

Narberal Gamma POV.

Being assigned by Mister Sebas to look after Lord Ultron, filled me with pride. Pride that I was trusted with such an honor. I had a small smile on my face, I've always felt that my purpose in existence is to serve the supreme beings, and being allowed to do so is such a privilege. Venturing from the 9th floor, I made my way through the 10th floor where the Throne room is, down a large elevator, setting it to take me to the 11th floor. Lord Ultron's personal floor.

As my descent continues the walls light up in a form I've never seen, as well as it gets progressively darker. Meaning I'm entering the fabled Grid. No others from Nazarik, other than the Supreme beings, Sir Abraxus, and the "programs", have ever entered the Floor. "The city of lights" the other maids called it, based off of what they knew.

Soon the stone gave way to the Cityscape, the buildings, reaching into the sky, the city giving way to flatlands, a glowing checker pattern etched into the landscape. Making true to the names "the grid", and "The City of Lights" its beauty cannot be put into words. I'm sure I haven't closed my mouth until I was close to the very bottom.