Ultron Bio: Updated. II

Now i don't usually do Bio's for characters since they're already established most of the time. And we already know who ultron his so no need.

This chapter is mainly going to be focused on his weapons and abilities.

Looks:

________________________________________________________________Magic: Ultron can use up to 7th tear magic and a little bit of 8th

Magic: Ultron can use up to 7th tear magic and a little bit of 8th. That might not sounds as powerful as Momonga but that also includes Holy magic, something that is very dangerous towards undead.

Skills: Ultron is a Magical Automaton, so he can operate indefinitely. Fighting isn't a sich due to his artificial brain acting on autopilot, blocking attacks, and parrying for him as if it's second nature. Being a machine intelligence his consciousness is not constrained to a single body. But able to split his consciousness into more than one body at a time, or possess drones to act through them, or multitask. It also adds a safeguard. Should his body be destroyed he wouldn't die, his consciousness would have already transferred over. The downside is keeping track of multiple conversations at one time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upgrades: List is too long. But I'll name a few.

Hard light projector: within the fingertips of both hands, and an even more powerful one within his wrists.

Molecular Rearranger: Allows him to mold the appearance of anything he holds including himself into anything he desires as long as it's none living. And it has limitations. ( if he made a bone turn into a box, ot would be a bone box. He can make it turn into something other than bone.)

Grav-Pull. Located in the space between the wrists and knuckles. Allows him to manipulate, or pull objects to him. ( age of ultron movie)

Force feild: Activates automatically.

Pulse cannon: Located within the mouth. More powerful than you think. Used as a trick weapon.

Darts: located on his shoulders and can target different opponents to cause damage to more people.

Force protectors: located under the shoulder blades, and by his calves, allow him to fly. He also has stabilizers in his palms and under his feet.

Tesla cannon: located on his palm, primarily as a torture device.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spacial Creations:

Composers: