Hard reset

"What shall be done with him, my lord?" Albedo asks standing next to her master Ultron in control of his Android alias Marcus, who's chewing on a reed he had found. Nabe and Hampter close by.

"You FUCKING monster!! How dare you! I'm going to kill you!! ALL of you!" the other Mythril Adventurer shouts tied to a tree in a vine, courtesy of Mare. The man was less than cool-headed at the moment. Then again who would be when tied to an oak surrounded by the bloody dismembered bodies of your friends and brothers?

However, his angered shouts and promises of violence were making Mare wince and sad.

And that just wouldn't do.

Spitting the reed from his mouth, Marcus steps forward, the spurs on his boots clicking ominously as he stepped, a sound that, in another life, might have heralded a duel. Now, it simply marks the approach of judgment. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the consequences of your actions?" Marcus muses aloud, his voice carrying a mock sympathy that belies the cold calculation in his forest-green eyes.

The adventurer spits in defiance, a last act of rebellion. "You'll pay for this... someone will make you pay," he gasps, struggling against his bonds.

Marcus stops, considering the man before him. "Hmmmm. No, I don't they will. Ya see I told you that if you wanted to tag along your death wouldn't be painless. Right?"

The Mythril Adventurer, his eyes wide with a mix of fear and defiance, realizes the gravity of his situation yet refuses to cower. "We didn't... we didn't know," he stammers, the fight in his voice dimming, overshadowed by the realization of his naivety and impending doom.

Marcus, standing tall and unyielding, fixes his gaze upon the adventurer a toothy smirk playing on his lips. "Ignorance," he states flatly, "is not an excuse for folly, nor is it a shield against the consequences of one's actions." His tone, devoid of warmth, leaves a chilling silence in its wake. His green eyes flash an ominous red glow.

(His current armor

(His current armor. As the chest piece and helmet were broken by Clemintine. Yes art is mine.)

Albedo watches the exchange, her expression neutral with an underlying sense of elation. The space between her legs becoming damp at his dominance in the situation. Wishing some of his sadism to be directed at her someday. Maybe even as Marcus. She hated the Android body at first but...

She's begun to witness the positives of his... Anatomically accurate humanoid body...

Turning back to Albedo, Marcus's voice softens significantly, an indication of the shift from judgment to instruction. "Albedo, ensure that his... Passage through the mortal veil is swift. Let it not be said that we are without mercy," he commands, the directive is clear: the adventurer's fate is sealed.

"Understood, my Lord," Albedo responds, her voice a soft echo in the clearing, heavy with unyielded promises and concealed desires. Her eyes linger on Marcus for a moment longer than necessary, finding a loving comfort in his authoritative presence, before she turns her attention to the task at hand.