Background x Information

Name: Holly Midoriya

Age: 15 (human years) 1500 (in fae years; they are kinda like when you add dog years only multiply by ten in this case)

Aliases: Wild Holly; "Ilexthorn" (Marauder name); Holiday; The Forest Fae Hashira; The Unseelie's Pied Piper; Calyrex's Vessel; Sword of the Seelie; Shield of Tir Na Nog; Diclonius Queen; Sovereign of the Promised Land; Lady of the Harvests

Hair color: pink/green (like Mitsuri Kanroji from Demon Slayer) in "neutral mode"; also has  horns shaped like cat ears sticking out of her head, like Lucy from Elfen Lied; solid rose pink when "Moka" (or Holly's dark side) surfaces; solid lime green when "Nika" (or Holly's light side) surfaces

Eye color: light green (formerly); blood red/forest green (currently) (heterochromatic when in "neutral" mode); blood red (when "Moka" is active); neon green (when "Nika" is active)

Personality: innocent (at the beginning); cold and distant with most people except for the ones she is saving; loathsome to heroes and villains alike; bloodthirsty whenever angered/triggered; reckless especially whenever she is "self-sacrifice" mode (much like her twin brother); calculating while analyzing her opponent or who is she is keeping company with. She also has two other distinct personalities that surfaces when her hair changes, one is a colder (and rather openly violent) side who is nickamed Moka (when Holly's hair changes to solid pink), and the other is a sweeter (but pretty vicious) side she named Nika (when Holly's hair changes to solid green)

Quirk(s)/Nen/Abilties: vector manipulation; magical capabilities of a Faerie; mind-reading; aura reading/manipulation; plant manipulation; summoning/conjuring (usually her Familiars or those bonded to her); can turn into a river dragon when Nen is into play with her magic (she looks like Haku from Spirited Away)

Weaknesses: some poisons (though she has built up a tolerance, if not immunity, to most of them thanks to Shinobu's training); some iron/steel items (though hers isn't as bad as pureblood Fae since she is still part human); her vectors only reach about four meters, which can pose a problem in some long distance attacks (unless she has things she can throw at her enemies).

Special Notes: Whenever she's overwhelmed or going through a sensory overload (i.e. her comrades yelling and/or talking over each other at once) she will yell out the word "Sit/Osuwari!!" to regain control of the situation. This is ability is what the others call "The Queen's Voice." Some speculate it is because she is the next Queen of the Diclonius, like her predecessor Kaede (aka Lucy/Nyu).

Another note, Holly, like Kaede, has also split personality disorder, one persona is named "Moka", which represents her colder and much more vindictive side; and also more inclined to give into bloodlust. The other is named "Nika", her much more innocent, yet still be pretty vicious if pushed enough, side. These alternate personalities are triggered when either a) someone triggers her emotions (usually brings out Moka) or b) someone knocks her out (usually brings out Nika).

Like Kaede, she also has a voice, her Diclonius instinct if you will, that often tries to persuade her into killing several people whenever she gets enraged. Rather than ignoring the voice (as studies have shown that it can prove to be counterproductive), Holly satisfies the inner voice by other "therapeutic" means, such as duking it out with her more resilient comrades (preferably ones who can regenerate lost limbs and whatnot) or takes it out on someone by taking out a criminal with her vectors (she prefers going after sexual predators or anyone who abuses innocent people, as she believes that the world is better off without those sorts of people). Sometimes she resorts to killing whatever monster

Outfit: