10

P: Oh im sorry
Y: No its okay he can't do anything about it because he is like 300 Miles away and not my dad.
P: Okay so its okay for him?
Y: Yeah... no i don't know, but i think i have to go now its very late.
P: I could bring you home if you want to?
Y: Yes that would be pretty nice thank you.

Pov von Paddy:
Y/n has to call to her brother because of the Story i think. I hope it is not that bad. In school I have learned german for one Year and I can understand what she said. It was like Tom Holland and his little Brother Paddy or something and that I maybe be the right but I don't know.
We are now outside with Tessa and Y/n got a message from Instagram. " tomholland2013 now follows you" I am very happy that her phone is on English. "Oh Tom follows you now?" "Yes... but its really strange because he... okay so you are fame too but he is..." "I know what you mean but its okay. I mean, if I were at my age this famous I think I had never met you and that would be very sad. I also don't want to be this fame because its very hard."
We are now on her Hotel and I say good bye.
On the way back, I don't go home right now, first I go to the park to have a little bit peace and I can think about the moment I kissed Y/n on her cheek. It was so cool, I've never kissed a girl before. And tomorrow she will be just sit there with her dad. I can't meet her sooner because she is in London with her dad.

I am laying in my bed and can't forget that Y/n sat a few hours before here.
——————-my dream————————————-
I woke up and Y/n is laying beside me. No clothes and her hair is to a messy bun bounded. I looked at her, my gaze kept wandering downwards. Y/n opened her eyes she looked satisfied, why? She looked at me down and now i notice that I have no trousers on. And my P**** is up. What? "This night was very cool. I would like to have a round two and you friend too." What? I couldn't control anything. And already it was too late.
—————————-———————————————-
I woke up and my best friend liked that dream. I looked at the clock and it was 11am. That's not good... my mom... she wakes me up at 11am. I heard her how she comes near my door. What can I do?! She opened the door and I pretended that I'm asleep. Big mistake! She grabbed my blanked and pulled it away. I don't have trousers under my blanked and so my mum and one other standing here. I grabbed my blanked and pulled them over me again but it was too late. She saw it. "Uh Paddy what had you dreamed of?" "Muuuuuum!" " Oh come on it was a joke but please say something when this happened next time." " It happens not if I want do you know that?" "Yes Paddy i have a husband and three other sons. But what had you dreamed?" "Muuuuuuuuum" "Sorry sorry sorry."

I'm sitting here and eating my toast and mum looking at me the whole time. I don't like this.
After breakfast I went to my room to change my clothes and I went to walk a little bit with Tess.

Outside was nobody so I put my earpods in and heard Musik. But Y/n was just in my head. And the Musik didn't help. But I liked it that she was in my head... I want to be insider her too. What? Stop that!
I was now like one hour outside and it was now 1pm and I went home. Tom and Harry were in their Rooms and played some videogame.
„Hey, I've searched for you. Do you wanna go get some things for todays dinner?", asked my mum after I went in the kitchen. „Yes that would be cool."
We're now in the shopping centre and it was a big mistake. Overall are fan girls who ran to me. „Oh my god Paddy Holland can we take a selfie?" „Wheres Tom?" „ Paddy! Paddy Holland!" I was even asked were Y/n is. Like what?
We are finished and I got in the car. „Mum? Did you know Y/n liked to take photos? She even has a camera." „ Really? Thats pretty nice." „Yeah she took a few pictures in the London eye." „You can her ask if she want to bring her camera with to dinner." „Yeah." In this moment it happened. I've never asked her for her number... I don't even have her snapchat the only thing I could text her is on Instagram but I think she wouldn't see it. Fuck!
Note: Ask Y/n for her number.

At home I went in my room. Tom startet a live and he asked me to join. It was not that cool. I wanted to forget her just for five minutes but all these guys wanted to know where Y/n is. "She is not here like you see." said Tom with a annoying sound in his voice. "Okay guys please stop that. She is just a good friend and it's Toms Livestream don't you have other things to ask? Like about Uncharted or something?"
"Tom, I have to go now. Mum wanted me to help her in the kitchen." "Okay bye."

I walked in the kitchen, mum was making a salat. "Hi mum, can I help you with something?" "Oh why so lovely today?" "I just wanted to help you so you don't have to do all alone."  "Pretty nice but there has to be a reason why." "Tom startet a livestream and invited me but all these guys just asking for y/n I just wanted a second to forget her." "A second to forget her? You like her right? You like her more than friends right?" "I... I don't really know it but I think yes." " So if you'll be sure you can come to me and say it. I promise I won't say it to someone but I would be very happy for you because she is a handsome girl. Dad and me would be very happy to have her as our daughter in law, she is a pretty girl, isn't dumb, is not just here because of Tom, we like her." "Uhm okay mum I like her too but I don't really know if she feels the same... Oh my god what? You brought me to tell you something about my love life. How?" " I am you mother I know what I have to say to open my boys hearts."

Its now 6pm and the doorbell rings. Y/n and her dad were standing at the door. "Hi my name is Patrick, but my friends call me Paddy." "Nice to meet you Paddy, my name is Y/f/n."
At this point my mum took over. "Hi I'm Nikki nice to meet you, so my husband is in the garden." Mum showed Y/n's dad the garden. "Y/n, can I have your number? My mum wanted me to send you a message so you can bring you camera but I couldn't contact you." "Yes sure."

I now have Y/n's phone number and dad and her dad get along great too. Its perfect. Now my brothers came out of their room. "Hi im Tom" "and i am Harry." "Hi Harry, hi Tom" i like it how he said Harry before Tom.

We now siting on the couch, Harry is in his room and Tom is outside with mum. So we're now alone. "What do you think how long will it be till dinner?" "I don't know I think it could be like half an hour?" "So we could go outside? With Tessa? Its a little strange because everybody is here we could go in the Park and play with Tess but we don't have to." "No yes that would be cool, let me just say mum where we want to go."

"Mum! Mum you wanted to know if I had decided. Yes yes I have."