16

It's now like 2pm and im waiting for Y/N. In this Moment the doorbell rings and I run downstairs. But it's just Tom. He's boring. I don't want to say that he is boring, because I just see him every few month, but he doesn't fly to Germany tomorrow and also not being a beautiful girl with the cutest smile in the world. „ So from the look in your face, you weren't looking for me." „What?? Of course I do. Why shouldn't I be looking for my favorite Brother?" Now Sam got involved: „Hey I've heard that! And last week you said to me I am your favorite brother!" And then Harry: „What?! Paddy said that to me several times." „Oh come on guys I don't like all of you!" „Hey!!"
Tom closed the door but after a second he opened it again because Y/N stands at the door. „Hey! That was not nice!" „Sorry Princes." „Tom you have a girlfriend who is waiting for you in the kitchen to bake cookies so go ahead and keep your hands off my girlfriend." „Sorry Chef, just wanted to be nice." „Hope so." „Did you said Cookies?" „Uh yeah... why?" „I love cookies, we have to bake cooking sometimes." „mhm" „you don't like cookies?" „No yes I like them but I don't like the thought that we won't see each other for two weeks." „Or longer if my parents don't want to". „OR EVEN LONGER?" „Yes. But hey, my dad likes you so I don't think he wouldn't allow this. But the thing with school..." „Why don't you want to be with me in your school? Am I annoying?"
„What? NO! But you are just a lot older then my and famous and cool and i am not you know?" „You are cool" „Maybe in your eyes but not in the eyes of my classmates." „Come on Y/N please I bet you. I would love learn how it is to be a German student" „Okay, but we have to wait for our parents okay." „Mhm. Anyways how long till we have to go to the airport?" "We?" "Uh yeah? Definitely We" "Okay wait I just text my dad. Our plane is take off at 7 pm and we have to be like an hour before there plus the time to drive there... like 3 hours." "3 HOURS? What? Okay we have a lot to do." "Like?" "Like going to Z and Tom and steal their cookies." "Yes definitely."

Its now like 5pm. We had the best time. But all has an end.