23

After school we went home, but it was very late (for german classes) so we couldn't do anything and just went to the living room and ate dinner with the family.

We then watched Civil War and I remembered that Y/N wanted to fly to LA with me and Tom and Zendaya.

"Hey have you asked your parents? I mean for the audition in LA. I think you would be the perfect Morgan Stark, we just need to dye your hair. Oh and you don't have a german accent and I don't know how you do this cause your not British but you sound like a British girl who lives in England her whole live."

"Wow uhm thanks for this but no I forgot to ask my mum.", she looked at me like I said a weird thing.

"Okay why not now?"

"Good question. I'm going to ask  her now okay?"
"Perfect."

She walked downstairs and asked her mum. It felt like years till she came back.
"What did she say?"
"Yes but she's worried about school so if I get the role I need a teacher there."
"Oh of course they would be there anyway."

We couldn't finish the movie cause there was school.

The next morning in school all the people were looking at us. Even the teacher!

"What happened?"
"Oh uhm... I maybe was on the toilet with Lennard and I maybe...like... uhm said you're my girlfriend.... And maybe scared him to death because I said I'll kill him if he would speak with you. Nothing special so uhm-"
"You what???????"
"It was by accident...."
„accident?"
„Mhm."
„Okay just stay calm."
„You're the one who isn't calm, I am."
„shhh I have to think...."
„about what?"
„What we're gonna do."
„What you think about this?"
„I don't know. It's okay. But what the hell have you told Lennard?"
„Uhm nothing."

We went inside the classroom and sat down, Y/N looked at her phone and I watched all the people watching us. „Hey Paddy..."
„Shhs- my name's Patrick."
„Patrick... someone texted me..."
„What? Show me."

„Uh I don't know, but it could be Tom

„Uh I don't know, but it could be Tom. Ask him who he is."

"