21

She lives in a huge house, very modern. We drove into the driveway and the door to her house opened immediately.

Y/b/n jumped out of the car and ran inside.

A small black dog ran to Y/f/n, then to Y/m/n and Y/n and at last he came to me. She not He sorry. She looked at me, smelled me and wagged her tail.
This dog is just like Tessa. Small, fat, short legs, friendly to everybody and happy all the time.

The boy who opened the door, looked like a few years older then Y/n.
His face looked grown up but he was a little short. But me too.

He looked a bit surprised.
„Man I thought you were younger.", He said. Hehe what did you thought? Like i was a boy like 14 no I am better then everyone.
„Y/b/n sei gefälligst nett." ,Miss Y/l/n said.
„Ja aber der ist älter als ich und sie ist meine KLEINE Schwester."
„Y/b/n!!"

„Hi.", I said cause I wanted to be a nice guy...
„Hi.",he said his face was... uh... emotionless.
„I'm Paddy."
„Y/b/n."
„Come on Paddy, let's go inside." The dad of Y/n saved my ass. (TW) I'm sure this boy wouldn't mind just to stare at me till I choose suicide.
(No TW)

I got inside. It's a nice house. Modern but not that new. You know? Like a house wich was built like ten years ago and got renovated two years ago or something like that.

Y/n showed me the house and I packed all my stuff inside her room.

"Oh and at last we have to room of my oldest brother. Tom. (Wäre nett wenn wir das so lassen können wegen Tom und Tom. Also ich hab da so eine Idee. Wenn es euch nicht gefällt, einfach in die Kommentare schreiben.)
"Uh did you knew, my brothers name is also Tom? Funny innit?"
"Whaat no way."
"Hey wasn't he the dude who called you?"
"Yeah."
"Oh. So what do you think? Is a black jeans and a white T-shirt okay for my funeral?"
"Oh come on he is not going to kill you."

A Voice, I haven't heard yet, called y/ns name. "Who's this?", I asked her. Man I thought she just has three brothers but this voice is a girl. What if she has a sister I didn't know about and now I don't have a present. Aghhh!
"Oh it's the girlfriend of my brother."
"Wich one?"
"Tom."
"But I thought he's not here."
"Not yet but in like half an hour."
"Whaat? Oh man I will die before I spend my first night here."
"Paddy I told you he isn't that bad."
"Wait but why is she here and Tom not?"
"Cause his train is delayed and hers not."
"Makes sense."
The girl called a second time but now she is coming upstairs.
"Y/n kommst du?", she said. "Huch wer bist du? Uhh Y/n hast du einen Freund?"
"Ehm joa schon möglich."
"Tag wer bist du? Und bist du nett zu Y/n?", she now said with the face to me.
I said nothing but uhhh cause I don't wanted to answer. I know what she asked in the first question but I have no idea what the second one means. Man, german is a horrible language.
"Das ist Paddy und ja er ist nett, sehr nett.", thanks god Y/n knows what to do.
"Jaja aber warum sagt der denn nichts? Stumm?" "Engländer."
"Uhh hier gleich eine Fernbeziehung."
"Macht ihr doch auch."
While the two girls spoke, I just stand there, had no clue what they said and looked around.
"Hey Paddy its time for dinner."
"Oh okay coming."

They were all waiting for us. Not Good because now they are all looking at us. Ahh why am I so nervous.

We just started dinner, when the door bell rang. Oh no. I'm gonna die. Now, right now. Ahhhh. Okay they all look me. Oh no. The girl ran to the door. The rest ist staring at me. Why? I guess because I look nervous. Okay Patrick just no Panik.

A man... boy... I have no Idea like Tom's age but younger, the time before you are a man but after teenage time, came into the room. Shit he's tall like 6 feet 6. Man I'm fucked. Okay just look like I have no Idea.

"Tom. Na wie geht's? Wie war die Fahrt?"
"Toomm ich hab dich vermisst! Ich habe jetzt noch eine Zahnlücke."
Uh what? That was the weirdest word I've ever heard. Zahnlucke? No Zahnlueake? No what? What did he said?
"Hi. I'm....I'm.. I'm Paddy."
Bro? What was this? I've never been like that.
"Tom. Wait aren't you the guy who..." he got interrupted, thanks Y/n.
"Wie war die Zugfahrt?"
"Gut gut was macht der hier?"
"Tom!", Y/ns Mum said out angry
"DER ist hier auf Besuch und du wirst ihn nicht töten denn ICH mag ihn, mir egal ob du oder ob du nicht."
"Jaja sei nicht so gereizt."

After we finished dinner, everybody got in their rooms. The girl and Tom wanted to watch a movie so they stayed downstairs.

I packed out all my stuff. "So... you sure you want to come with me to school? I mean nobody did this before, just in primary school."
"Yeah why not? Does it matter if someone did it before or not? Someone has to start a trend and if not you it would be some losers."
"Mhm yeah you're right. Buut what do you think about... not knowing me and just accidentally beside me?"
"Why?"
"Long story yk? So uhm just wanna see what the girls in my class would do. And boys."
"Oh so you wanna look if someone recognize me or if the girls would flirt with me?"
"And boys..."
"And boys?"
"And boys..."
"Oh so you mean these 'straight' boys in every class."
"Yes exactly."

We got into Pyjamas and watched a movie in her room. Man how I missed this.

Waaiit... who a I talking to the whole time? Hello? Can you hear me? Mhm... never mind I will move on with this. Maybe I can remember all the moments I'm here and then, when I'm older I can tell my grandkids all the stories about the girl I loved the most. Even if we wouldn't marry, she IS the girl. Okay so now it's getting strange...

The next morning y/n was still asleep so I just cuddled with her. It's been two weeks and it felt like 6 years. What if at one time it gets too expensive, I mean the flight, and we can't meet again?

Y/n woke up and we went to the bathroom.

Today is Saturday so we want to say hello to y/n grandparents and maybe go to a movie in the cinema, but there's a problem... I can't speak german but we're in Germany, this means the movies would be in German but I can't speak German...

Her grandparents were all nice, except one who wouldn't stop asking me things but Y/n always said I can't speak german. I think she didn't like the thought, her granddaughter would have a boyfriend who can't speak a word with her.

The other grandmother was so sweet. She wanted us to stay and eat some cake she has baked. She and her husband had a dog. The cutest dog in the world. A huge dog but the whitest soul on earth.

In the evening we haven't watched a movie in the cinema but we walked with her dog trough the village. It's quite small but very nice.

Because its summer it was still light out after our walk so we went to a field near her house and just, well, laid there.