𝑲𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑶𝒖𝒎𝒂- 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 (𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇)

A/N- I felt like writing for someone I haven't posted anything for, so have some Kokichi fluff I impulsively wrote <3 <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know, I really like you. I've known you, like, forever. And you're kinda cute. Nishishi!"

What's a word for embarrassing, but times a hundred with added social anxiety and your dear old childhood friend?

Oh, right.

There's nothing to describe this mortifying encounter.

Kokichi had Y/n backed into a corner, quite literally, and was standing there grinning at their apparent discomfort. He'd finally decided it was the day, oh yes, he had, but Y/n thought it was the worst possible time.

Actually, in their eyes, any time was a horrible one. So, here they were, backed into a corner, hunched against the wall as if the devil himself was there in front of them. Not that Kokichi was much different.

"Seriously. You're like, totally hot. So we're going out."

"What?! I am NOT going out with you! No way in hell, idiot!"

Kokichi grinned as Y/n practically hissed at him like an angry cat.

"Actually, yeah. You are. I'm the ultimate supreme leader. You don't have a choice!" With that, he grabbed their arm and dragged them away from the wall, towards the doors on the other side of the room.

"W-what are you doing? Kokichi!"

"Nishishi! I know exactly where I'm taking you!"

"Wait! Kokichi, what the hell?"

As it turned out, he had decided not to be completely horrible. The two had ended up in an amusement park, the end of the day coming up with a final round on the Ferris wheel. They were just nearing the top, looking out into the carnival lights below, seeming especially illuminated in the dusk shadows.

"Maybe that wasn't so bad." Y/n's voice was quiet, and Ouma looked at them, his expression soft.

"You know, I lie a lot, but I really do like you. That's one of the few things that's the truth."

Y/n looked towards the ground below. "It's just hard to believe sometimes. Insecurity."

Kokichi was quiet, and they turned their head slightly to see his expression.

"I just-mmpf!" They were caught off guard by Ouma's lips crashing against their own. After a moment of panic, they leaned in slightly. It was a magical moment, the light of the sun melting behind the horizon slightly lighting their faces. There was only a feeling of the pure trust present, each holding the other to the standards that they could tell secrets, and have them cradled safely between the two of them.

After a moment, they pulled apart, each gasping for air.

"I wish this could last forever."