𝑯𝒂𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒂- "𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇𝒇, 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆!" (𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇)

A/n- This was originally supposed to be a Nagito fic, but I decided that it would be better with Hajime. I hope this isn't too out of character!

Warnings-agression from reader, insults towards Hajime, yeah, y/n's kind of an ass, Hajime being his awkward self

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Back off, reserve course!"

Hajime stumbled back as Y/n shoved him backwards.

"Why are you so mean?"

"Why are YOU so pathetic?"

He growled under his breath. Every interaction with them was... unpleasent, to say the least. They seemed to enjoy ticking him off, shoving him around, yet he still couldn't quench the idea that they were attractive. In a weird way. Like, more than attractive.

He wasn't ready to admit that, though.

Maybe he did have a crush on them, but so what?

"You're an ass!" He yelled, as they walked away from him. They stopped and spun to face him.

"I'm a what?"

"You're an-" He was cut off by them pinning him against the wall, their arms on either side of his head.

"W-what the hell-"

"Shut it." He closed his mouth instantly.

"Don't you understand?"

"No..?"

"Come on! You idiot, now i have to explain it to you because of your ignorance!" His face flushed. He was almost embarassed at the experience.

"s-sorry..." He was quiet.

"Shut up!" They yelled. "I like you! Why don't you see that?"

Hajime froze. his face turned, if even possible, a shade redder. It felt like he was on fire. Of course they didn't. They were just trying to humiliate him. They were an ultimate. All he was a reserve course student.

"Go to class." They backed off of him, unpinning him from the wall.

"What the hell?" He muttered, watching them slink away to their class.

"Wait!" He shouted, and they froze, turning to look at them. He ran towards them, meeting their eyes as he stopped in front of them. He grabbed them by the shoulders, pressing his lips to their own. They froze, their eyes widening, eventually closing them and putting their hands on the back of his head. Their fingers tangled in his hair.

Eventually, they broke apart, their heavy breathing breaking the silence in the empty hallway.

"I-I like you too!"

They burst into giggles, bending over.

"Aha...haha..." Hajime laughed awkwardly. When they eventually stopped, the handed him a slip of paper.

"Meet me here after school. Now go to class." They walked back down the hall, eventually disapeering around the corner.

He smiled when he opened the folded paper. It was Y/n's name and number.