𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

Prince started panting as soon as he got his head out of water. He quickly got on the land while coughing hardly.

He stood up and started climbing up the cliff. His feet slipped few times and cut himself from the sharp stone but he just continued climbing.

When he finally got up, he rolled over the and laid there, breathing heavily. He then stood up and grabbed the stones with his clothes.

He slowly took off his wet clothes and put on the dry pieces. Then he recombed his hair and grabbed his sword, taking last deep breath before running into the forest.

👑

Young prince was wandering around, trying to find a way to Jimin's. He was running for few hours but was still lost in the forest.

He finally stopped, exhausted when he noticed the sun rising. He sighed, giving up as he sat down and leaned against the high tree.

He closed his eyes and opened them again, looking around. He froze when he saw four eyes watching him from afar. He quickly stood up again and reached for his sword making creature growl loudly.

Prince stopped his actions when he noticed an obviously smaller creature hiding behind the bigger one

The realisation hit him..... It was a mother with cub.

Jungkook quickly showed his sword to the creature and put it down. He raised both of his hands showing that he had nothing in them, but bigger creature continued growling.

Suddenly the creature started running towards a prince. Jungkook quickly covered himself and waited for the attack.... But nothing happened.

He uncovered himself and saw that creature was few metres in front of him and it was tied in some liana that was dragging it back.

Jungkook looked up and saw Jimin walking towards them with cub in his hands. Jimin stepped in between Jungkook and creature and put cub down while liana started moving back.

Leave him... Go eat something else
"Lasu lin....iru manĝi ion alian."

Jimin said and creature looked at him before turning around and walking away with cub running after.

Jungkook started breathing again while Jimin didn't even turned to look at him. Suddenly Jungkook felt something around his neck. Then he was abruptly pressed against the tree, liana wrapped around his body.