𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

Jimin was sitting in the hot water as Jungkook was in front of him helping him to wash himself. No words were spoken between two men as younger of them was focused on washing older's soft white skin.

Jimin quietly watched king as Jungkook now washed his arms. Jimin felt a warm big hands rubbing his shoulders. Even though Jungkook felt pair of eyes on his he still hasn't met older's eyes.

He was feeling angry and betrayed, Jimin doesn't trust him enough to tell him that there's nothing good happening with his health.

Young king washed Jimin's now slightly pinkish chest and sides. He felt smaller flinching under his hands so he looked up and saw older man looking back at him with a soft smile.

"It tickles." Jimin whispered, white hair almost covering his eyes as he smiled widely.

Jungkook stared at older with a sad eyes. He took a smaller's cheeks into his hands and caressed them with his thumbs.

Jimin quietly stared back at younger as his hair was removed from his eyes and tugged behind his ear. He let out a big sigh and closed his eyes as he leaned into taller's big warm hands.

There was a silence between them for a minute before Jimin heard a soft sniffing. His eyes opened wide as he looked at younger who had a tears coming down from his eyes.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Jimin's voice cracked badly while asking.

He took younger's hands into his and pulled him even closer. One of his hands made their way to Jungkook's cheek as he wiped the tears away.

"You don't trust me do you?" Young king asked with a sad tone that broke Jimin's heart.

"What are you saying? Of course I trust you darling! What made you think I don't?" Jimin whispered with difficulty because his throat was burning as he tried to speak normally.

"Then why won't you tell me what's going on! I want to know what's happening because this is making me crazy! I feel like you don't trust me enough to let me know that there's something wrong with you! I found you almost dead today! I thought I lost you! I-I was so scared when I saw you in that state-" Jungkook's words were halted by Jimin as he pulled younger into tight hug.

"Shhh, I'm so sorry I made you feel that way." Older whispered into Jungkook's ear as he softly patted taller's head and placed a gentle kiss onto Jungkook's temple.

"Believe me, I trust you most in the world. Please stop crying or I'll start crying too."
Jungkook smuggled his face into Jimin's neck as he took a deep breaths to calm down.

After few minutes younger calmed down and looked up at older. Jimin spread smooches on Jungkook's face as younger pouted and whined, trying to pull away.

Jimin giggled at Jungkook's expression. He pulled younger's face closer so that their foreheads were touching.

"I love you and I trust you the most. Please never doubt yourself again." Jimin looked into Jungkook's eyes, even though his voice was still very quiet and weak, his tone was still deadly serious.