𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

The ball went pretty well. There were lots of royal couples from other kingdoms with their children. Kids were running around, sometimes bumping into someone or something. But people let it go because it was cute.

Jungkook was talking with Queen and king of Doranelle when small kid accidently ran into him and dirtied his clothes with juice.

Kid's lip started wobbling but before he could start crying, Jungkook knelt down to him and calmed him down.

Everyone was staring at young king, because he did a great job with kid and even made small human laugh.

Kid smiled and ran away to his parents after saying sorry and bye to young king. Jungkook chuckled and excused himself, walking away with Taehyung to change his clothes.

When he changed, the servant took the clothes to wash it. Now Jungkook was wearing burgundy robe, he fixed his hair and went back to the ball.

👑

A morning sunlight was caressing Jungkook's face as he was saying goodbye to Celeste, James and other royal family members.

After few days of spending his time in Doranelle, it was time for him to go back to his kingdom. Also his parents are coming back in two days so he needs to make sure that everything is fine to not disappoint his parents.

So right after he arrived back to Adarlan, he appointed a meeting with chancellery.

He was really tired from everything and everyone. He just wants to sleep in Jimin's small house, on the comfortable bed, in smaller's warm embrace.

When the meeting ended, he walked to his room and collapsed on his bed.

It was raining heavily outside. Jungkook turned his head to look out of the window. He thought for a bit before springing up from a bed, sniffing a flower and disappearing into thin air.

👑

Young king ran into the house, ruffling his slightly wet hair.

When he looked around, there was only one candle lighten on the table. He looked towards the bed but it was empty.

Then looked around the whole house but there was no sight of Jimin.

Suddenly the door opened and Jimin walked inside.

"Where were you? It's pouring outside! I was so scared when I didn't find you here! I thought something happened to you-"
Jungkook immediately shut up, when he saw Jimin's state.

Smaller's hair were wet and, his eyes puffy and his face and clothes were all from blood.

Jungkook ran towards smaller, grabbing his face, wiping a blood a tears away, checking if there were any injuries.

"What's wrong? What happened? Why are you looking like this? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, voice almost shaking from panic.

Jimin stared at younger for a moment before his lower lip started wobbling and he started crying.

King quickly pulled smaller man into tight hug. Jimin buried his head in Jungkook's chest, wrapping his arms around younger's torso.