Chapter 1: Binding

A/n: G'day, I was kind of lazy with the description, so this will serve as a prologue and explain most questions you might have. If any remain, feel free to ask. Oh, and note the Arma Gigas has been buffed a bit, enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story begins with a certain Schnee fighting a suit of armour.

Weiss(thinking): 'How am I supposed to fight this thing?'

Weiss dodged an attack from the animated armour, although she got punched mid-air.

Weiss(thinking): 'This is stupid, having to fight some stupid piece of armour to prove myself!'

The Gigas appeared before Weiss and struck downwards. Weiss barely managed to dodge but got sent flying backwards yet again.

Weiss: 'All I want is my freedom! Is that too much to ask?'

Weiss tried her hardest to summon something! Anything! After some struggle, she managed to make a glyph appear next to her, it was cracked and unstable, yet something still appeared from it.

Weiss: 'Did I do it?!'

The light cleared and revealed a male around the same age as her with h/c hair and white eyes wearing F/c robes.

[You're pov]

Y/n: 'Are you kidding? I am sure I was just about to reincarnate...' 

I looked around for a few moments and noticed the glyph beneath me crawling up and forming on my neck.

Weiss(thinking): 'Who is he? Why is my family symbol now on his neck?'

Y/n: 'Hey you! Did you summon me?'

Weiss: 'Don't dare be so rude! Do you not know who I am?' She raised her arms in anger!

Y/n: 'Frankly, I do not.' I yawn, already tired. 'Look, I will put this to you simply, you summoned me, and now I must "faithfully follow your orders" which I am su-'

Interrupting me, animated armour charged at the girl in front of me.

Y/n: 'Please do not interrupt. I don't want to repeat myself.' I snap my fingers, freezing the "Gigas" in an instant. 'Better.' 

Weiss: 'What was that?!' She seemed shocked. Had she not trained for this?

Y/n: I sigh again, 'Please enough with the interruptions, essentially I am now your "servant" as long as I have this mark on my neck-' I gesture towards the mark '-now I have to help you or whatever... So, what would you have me do?'

Weiss: 'Unfreeze the Gigas, I have to beat it on my own!' It seems she is somewhat independent. Hmph, well, at least I won't have to do all the work... 

I unfreeze the Gigas and watch her fight it. I was exhausted, so I sat down. She creates a white glyph underneath herself and rotates the revolver segment of her weapon as the Arma Gigas tries to punch downwards at her. However, she evades the attack and causes the glyph on the ground to explode, launching her foe into the air. Weiss then sends six beams of blue energy at the Grimm, locking it in mid-air.

With one final glyph-augmented leap into the air, her sword glows with white markings along its blade, and She creates yet another glyph, which she uses to dash at the Arma Gigas, cutting right through it. As the Grimm falls through the air, some sort of white energy is emitted from its joints and helm. She lands in a crouch but stands up as the suit of armour hits the ground and shatters into ice shards. 

Y/n: 'Well done.' She walks up to me, seemingly angry.

Weiss: 'Now, really! Who are you?'

Y/n: 'Hmm, well, my name is F/n L/n, and I am a spirit of ice. I was waiting to be reincarnated, yet I got summoned by you, and it seems a contract was formed. At this point in time, I am your servant.' I shrug, showing disinterest. 'Now, If you would be so kind as to tell me who you are?'