Chapter 2: "Bonding"

A/n: Hello there, it's good to see you again. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, and I hope you enjoy this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Your POV] 

I wake up to a small scream and a kick... as expected...

Weiss: 'What are you doing in my bed?!' It's honestly shocking how people can forget what happens when they are tired.

Y/n: 'I was following your orders.' I roll my eyes. 

Weiss: 'I command you to tell me the truth!' The Schnee mark had begun to glow. 

Y/n: 'The truth is that you called me at around midnight, upset from a nightmare, and you asked me to stay with you. When I attempted to leave, you didn't release me, and that's how I ended up in your bed.

Weiss(thinking) 'Come to think of it, I do have a vague memory of asking him to stay with me...'

Y/n: 'Oh! Also, you said you were lon-' 

Weiss(blushing): 'Enough!' She interrupted me.

Y/n: 'So "Ice", what are we doing today?' 

Weiss: 'Well, we need to get you new clothes for one. Something more fit for combat!' I yawn.

Y/n: 'Do we have to?' She glares at me with contempt. 'Fine, fine.' 

Weiss: 'Good. Now, come with me.' Humans are pretty scary... 

Y/n: 'So little miss snow, got anything in mind?' I say, grinning slightly.

Weiss: 'Must you continue with these nicknames?' She sighed, clearly annoyed.

Y/n: 'Well, I have to keep entertained somehow. Well, our time together is completely up to you. So you better get used to it.' 

Weiss: 'Whatever.' She shakes her head.

She took me to a Mall of some kind, it was massive, but the people were somewhat afraid of her. She seemed upset by this. I could feel something was wrong, yet I chose to stay silent.

Weiss: 'We are almost there.' She looked at me with a smile on her face. 

Y/n: 'Are you okay?' I asked, rather unamused at her dishonesty.

Weiss: 'Do-don't worry.' 

Y/n: 'If you say so.' 

I overheard people talking about her.

???: 'It's that Schnee heiress, she's so stuck up.' 

???: 'Look at that rich girl. Her life must be so easy!' 

I knew Weiss could hear the negativity, and I could feel her struggle to ignore them.

???: 'She has even got a new Butler. I didn't know they hire kids now.'

???: 'That family disgust me! They don't deserve their Lien!'

I became fed up with them.

Y/n: 'Ironically, you people would judge someone you don't know. Doesn't that make you just as bad and undeserving?' 

???: 'Hey! You better shut your mouth, butler!'

I smile slightly. Have humans always been so uncouth?

Y/n: 'Ooo? and If I don't?'

The strange-looking man and a few of his friends pulled out knives.