𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓

GROUND ZERO was streaming again together with Chargebolt and Red Riot, his friends.

This time not playing games, just talking,
cursing, yelling, and answering questions when he stumbled upon this question.

ifvckedurmom
Ground Zero, could you tell me your opinion on psych1c_exe streaming again?

As soon as he saw this question he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why does everyone wanna fucking know that?! I didn't even know who she was until fucking yesterday, just another goddamn extra streaming."

"Damn, that's kinda unmanly Bakubro..." Red Riot commented, shaking his head, disagreeing.

psych1c_exe
awee thanks for acknowledging my existence and for the kind words Ground Zero<3

"The fuck-" He saw your text immediately

"HAH, SHE SAW THAT, wait...SHE SAW THAT, JUST SO YOU KNOW I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU FOR A LONG TIME AND LITERALLY LOVE YOU!" Chargebolt started yelling in the microphone.

"Shut it, dunce face!"

psych1c_exe
love you 2 even tho I have no idea who you are<3

"You know, me and my bro right here, Chargebolt, watch your streams and would really like if you joined this stream." Red Riot invited you.

"WHAT?! Hell no! I'M NOT GONNA LET HER ON MY STREAM!"

psych1c_exe
nah it's alr, but why not? Are u scared ur viewers are gonna leave you for me or sum

"What?! NO!" He defended himself.

psych1c_exe
i mean- don't get me wrong but i would do it

"Damn, he got burned by her." Chargebolt dramatically gasped.

***

Today was a new day, after you left school you immediately went home and started streaming, as you usually do.

Today's game: Minecraftྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

You simply started building a house, not aware Ground Zero was watching you right now

user638374829100
So what are you gonna do after finishing your house?

"What am I gonna do next? Kidnap villagers." You answered, staring at your screen, the light reflecting in your eyes.

While you were looking for more wood in the woods you found a baby wolf you then took out a bone from your inventory and feed it, here you have a new dog.