𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟒

HE COULDN'T STOP thinking about her.
He couldn't even get a good night's sleep due of her, at one point the boy even thought she cast a spell or 'some shit' on him.

"KATSUKI!" His mother yelled as she entered the ash blonde's room. He didn't even answer or yell like usual, he just stared at her.

"Oh, you're awake already. Your father and I are going out. Don't fucking do something stupid while we're out." Mitsuki warned her son.

"Whatever" The ash-blonde rolled his eyes.

For the past 15 minutes he was staring at his ceiling, trying to figure things out, trying to figure what's he gonna do, or just simply zoning out from time to time.

There were lots of moments when he thought the hell am I thinking, I don't fucking like her but then his mind would wander off again.

Now he had the 2 choices,
1) pretending, lying, and ignoring his feelings
or 2) confessing.

The boy knew that the first one would be a cowardly move so there was no way he would've chosen that, on the other hand, the second one could go really bad.

So he made his 3rd choice, 3) making you fall for him before the day would end.

Might seem impossible for others, not for him though, or at least that's what he thought.

***

It was still early, 8:30 AM. He left the house, heading to your place.

calling psych1c_exe...

3 beeps later you answered. "What?" Clearly, you were in a bad mood.

"Well damn, someone's in a bad mood." He commented.

"It's 8 in the morning, my love. 8 IN THE FUCKING MORNING, OBVIOUSLY I WAS SLEEPING!" You shouted through the phone.

"Whatever, I fucking called to let you know that I'm on my way," Bakugou explained himself.

"On your way where?" You asked, confused.

"To your damn house, where else could I?" The ash-blonde clarified.

"Well don't blame me! And why?" You questioned.

"It's the last fucking day isn't it?"

"Yeah...no, still don't see your point." You said.

"I'm saying we're gonna fucking hang out in honor of our last day, fucking moron." The boy continued.

"Why?"