𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒

"GOSH, WHY DON'T YOU DIE ALREADY!?" You yelled, spamming your keyboard.

"STOP TRYING TO FUCKING KILL ME!" Your boyfriend shouted back.

"YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE ALMOST KILLING BOB!"

"IT WAS A DAMN ACCIDENT!" He defended himself.

"IT WAS NOT! YOU HATED HIM FROM THE BEGINNING!"

"DID NOT!" The ash-blonde denied.

"DID TOO!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD KATSUKI IF YOU HURT MY DOG ONE MORE TIME I'LL END YOU!" You threatened the boy.

Rolling his eyes, he scoffed at your behavior. "Whatever."

"Don't 'whatever' me when it's about Bob-" He immediately shushed, putting his index finger across your lips. "Shh."

"What?" You asked with an annoyed tone.

"Look." He turned his head towards the window.

"Look where- I'll bite your finger if you don't take it away from my face."

"Fucking hell- I MEANT THE SNOW! IT'S FUCKING SNOWING!" The ash-blonde pointed at the window, where the snow was visible.

You and Bakugou have been together for almost 3 months, and he paid attention to every detail, he learned what you like and what you hate, what you enjoy talking about, and how there is a spark in your eyes when you do it.

He noticed everything, trying his best to be the best like always. And even though you two were definitely seen as a 'chaotic' couple most of the time. You two always had your sweet moments, either cuddling, talking about your interest, or baking.

It didn't really matter as long you were together.

He knew that your favorite time of the year was winter, 1) because it was snowing, which you absolutely loved and 2) Christmas, your favorite holiday.

"OH SHIT, IT'S SNOWING!" You got all excited and started jumping around.

"Yes, Y/N I'm fucking aware-" The boy didn't even get to finish his sentence because you took a hold of his wrist, dragging him outside as fast as possible.

***

"Great, someone's fucking calling, it's the old hag; -- What?" Bakugou answered his phone with an annoyed tone.

"Yeah, she's good -- FUCKING HELL, ALRIGHT! I'll ask her, goddammit."

"The old hag asks if you would wanna fucking spend the Christmas at ours." He told you.

"Wait, for real? I would love to! But I don't if my dad would let me."

"What did Y/N say, does she want to?" Mitsuki questioned her son. "Yeah, she has to ask though."