𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄

"DENKI IN THE HOUSE!" The blonde shouted as soon as he managed to open the door the right way.

"Y/N, please make your friends stop yelling." Your father whispered.

You slightly nodded and then introduced your friend to the others.

"So I'm gonna head to the kitchen to make popcorn, anyone wanna help?"

Risa volunteered immediately but you turned her offer down. "Oh no, not you, you said you wanna meet them, right? So stay now and talk."

"I can help!" Denki raised his hand.

The two of you went into the kitchen, Bakugou was glaring at you the whole time because you left him to socialize with your friend.

Minutes went by and everyone in the house could hear random noises, dropping things, the water, the microwave, the microwave stopping, and more.

"The fuck are they doing there?" The ash-blonde murmured.

"I'm not sure, I think letting Denki into the Kitchen was a bad idea," Kirishima spoke.

A few seconds later you yelled.
"UH, DAD! WE BURNED THE POPCORN!"

"Well, that's just great...Anything else?!" He replied.

"AND THE MICROWAVE!"

"You what-? You weren't supposed to say anything else when I asked 'anything else'!'" Your dad sighed. "But hey, anything else?" He asked again.

"I think Denki's brain too." You looked at the boy. "Hey, Katsuki!" Then stuck your head out the door to look at him.

"Does your friend usually get short-circuited?"

"All the fucking time." He responded.

***

"Now that Denki's brain is back to normal, we can watch the movie!" The redhead exclaimed.

"What movie are we watching?" Bakugou questioned.

"Well, Y/N and I thought we should watch a marvel movie." Your friend explained.

"Are you fucking kidding me? A marvel movie?" The boy furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't you fucking hate marvel movies! You got no taste, my guy." You told him in a disgusted tone.

"You little shit- Shitty hair! Back me up on this one!"

"Can't, marvel movies are manly bro." He shrugged.

The group had a small debate if they should watch AVENGERS; END GAME or SPIDER-MAN: Far from Home.
However, you explained that it would be too confusing for the 'uncultured' ash-blonde to watch the end game since he never saw the others.