Your alive

Requested by @Butterflymed go follow her wattpad account 

TFP Optimus Prime x fem human reader 

*Flashback*

Optimus! Optimus! N-No please don't leave me! You yelled. I'm sorry Y/n but it is time that I leave Optimus said and put his hand on your cheek. Spokescreen put a hand on your shoulder and you both watched as the leader of the autobots passed away. You fell to the ground and sobbed with spokescreen behind you trying to comfort you. No you thought.

*End of Flashback*

No ones Pov:

After Optimus passed away everyone was sad to hear the most terrible news that they have heard and never wanted to hear. But when all the autobots were in recharge that night Y/n packed her things and left where no one will ever find her. When the next morning came the bots were calling y/n down to have a talk just to be greeted with no one. When they checked your room you were gone. They looked everywhere for you but they lost hope and thought they lost their greatest human warrior and yet they already lost a great autobot they and now they lost a human warrior. But as time went by Smokescreen decided to go back to the cave where Optimus's body was and see if he can somehow get it repaired. Eventually he decided to collect the forge of souls from different primes and install them to Optimus's body and got a whole new upgrade.

Optimus Pov:

I slightly groaned and was slowly opening my optics when they were fully open I saw all of my fellow autobots. W-Wha- but how I asked myself then I saw smokescreen come forward. I decided to use the forge of primes souls just to bring you back to life Smokescreen said. Thank you Smokescreen it feels good to be back I said. But I realized something I didn't see Y/n anywhere. Where is Y/n I asked then I saw everyone's face go from a smile to a sad frown. Y/n is no longer with us sir Ratchet said. W-What, What happened I said and stood up. She just disappeared the first day you passed away she's was still here next day you know she's just gone Arcee explained. We tried looking for her but we checked everywhere but no luck Bulkhead said. But do any of you know where she might have gone I said in a worried tone. No nothing just this Arcee said and had a necklace with the autobot logo that I gave y/n when she first joined the team.

I took it and held it in my hand and closed it and held on to it tight. Why don't all of you go in recharge it's been a long day for all of you I said. Everyone nodded and went to their berthrooms. 

*Mini time skip*

Once everyone was fully recharging I took the chance to get out of the base and flew to try and find Y/n.

Your Pov:

After Optimus passed away I couldn't live without him so I ran away from all the autobots and left my past behind and left for good. But instead why don't I just join Optimus instead yup you heard me right just join Optimus. I've had enough I can't live without my guardian the one who cared for me the one who I loved. So I decided to end it all and join the prime. I got some rope tied the rope on a tree and made a hole big enough for my head to fit through and tighten its grip on my neck then. I stood on top of a rock and put my head through the hole and pulled my legs up and off the rock I was standing on. My oxygen was running low which was good until....

Optimus Pov:

I was still on the lookout for Y/n but there was no luck I looked everywhere except for one place. The place where I first met Y/n. I quickly flew there and what I saw with my two optics was Y/n trying to kill herself.... I used my mini gun and shot the rope making Y/n fall to the ground regaining her oxygen. She then backed away her back touching the tree tears filling her e/c (eye color) eyes. 

Your Pov:

I was backing away from the prime that was in front of me I was terrified thoughts filling my head and tears building up in my eyes. I closed my eyes bracing myself for what was going to happen next. But instead I was greeted with two big strong arms around you. When you looked up you saw Optimus with tears filling his own optics. Optimus b-but how you silently said tears still building up in your eyes. It's a long story but to make it short Smokescreen repaired me and gave me a few upgrades Optimus said and smiled at you tears still in his eyes. Oh and I believe this belongs to you Optimus said and opened his hand to show the necklace he gave you when  you first joined the autobots. Thanks Optimus you said and took the necklace and put back on. You then looked at Optimus's lips and decided to make a move for the first time in your life. You kissed him your eyes were shut while Optimus Optics were wide open and his face a shade of blue then kissed back enjoying this moment with you.

Your welcome by the way Butterflymed I hoped you enjoyed this one shot if your reading this and I hope the other readers out there enjoyed it to.

Words:952