Car wash

Request by Butterflymed 

TF5 Optimus x human fem reader

No one Pov:

You and Optimus have been best friends ever since Optimus escaped the battle in cemetery wind. You guys never left each other's side and when I mean never I mean never Optimus even asked if he could be your guardian and of course you said yes. But at the same time when you two met each other you two developed a feeling you both thought you would never feel before which was love (this already sounds so freaking cringe but okay moving on) yup you heard that right love. You Y/n M/n (Middle name) L/n and Optimus Prime loved each other more than friends and wanted to be more than friends but they both were afraid of one of them getting rejected and losing the only thing they did have which was there friendship.

Your Pov:

It was a normal day for you the sun was shining the birds were chirping and of course Optimus was dirty (y'all better not think like that ya nasties 😒) he always came back home with dirt and mud all over him so you decided to give him a car wash and also as a little gift for protecting you from the decepticons ever since you guys first met. Hey Optimus you waved at the tall autobot in front of you. Hello Y/n Optimus said and looked down at you. Do you need anything Optimus asked. Well I wouldn't say I need anything I would just say that it's something you kinda need you said. And what would that be Optimus asked. Well sometimes I see you come back to the house with mud and dirt all over you so I just thought if you might want a little car wash you said. Well if that's okay with you that is you finished. Optimus smiled at you. I don't mind y/n Optimus said. Alright then I'm gonna have to have you in your truck form though you said. Optimus did as told and got outside and transformed into his truck form but can still speak to you. Great I'll be back you said and went inside the house to quickly go change and get the supplies you needed. After you were done changing you put on some short Jean shorts and I mean short and a black spaghetti strap. You got the hose got a bucket filled it with soap and water got a sponge and a towel to dry Optimus off. Alright I'm back you said holding the supplies in your hands. When Optimus saw you he blushed a light shade of blue based of the shorts you were wearing they were to reveling but Optimus held back and made sure to have self control. You dumbed the sponge in the water and started to wash Optimus all over. You also felt the prime himself shiver in pleasure and sigh in bliss you liked it when you felt him shiver or heard him sigh with pleasure. You then decided to tease the prime a little you took off your spaghetti strap and was showing the top part of your bikini and was sliding down your shorts and showed your bottom half of the bikini. When Optimus saw this he blushed a dark shade of blue and was still trying to have self control in himself. Once you were done washing Optimus you saw him transformer back in the corner of your eye as you were putting the supplies away. You then felt yourself get pushed against the wall and saw Optimus but was smaller well in a way he was still taller than you though but was normal looking human hight. And he was pinning you against the wall. Optimus smirked and put his hand under your chin lifting your head up so your eyes could meet his. I think you deserve a little punishment y/n~ Optimus said in a seductive way which made you blush. But nope ain't happening today you grabbed a smokebomb and threw it on the ground reveling smoke all over the place. You took the chance to go back inside the house and hide in your room under your bed. You heard footsteps coming towards your room and saw that they were Optimus's. Your bad at hiding I can sense your in your quarters Optimus said looking for you. Once Optimus had his back turned you took the chance to run to your parents room and hide in your moms closet. You closed the doors and made sure to be as quiet as possible. But what you didn't know was that Optimus was cheating and was using his Optic scanners to find your life signal until he found you.  Then you felt yourself get scooped out of the closet and saw Optimus carrying you bridal style and kissed you. You squeaked but the  slightly closed your eyes and kissed back.

The part where y/n was teasing Optimus I just hated myself after that part it felt so wrong to write but yeah hoped you enjoyed it.

Words:849