My spirit

Requested by: TeddyChan1234A_

TFP Optimus x reaper reader

Your pov:

You were just in the cemetery not knowing what to do since no human has died recently. Your a reaper someone who takes someone else's soul when they die. In all honesty you hated being a reaper you hated seeing people die and then you just get some big weird looking sharp thing just to take their soul. Although in other people's mind they think a reaper is all scary and wear a black hood. Well their wrong cause you are actually really nice and wear things you like and not some big black hood. I'm board you said out loud. Maybe I should explore a little bit I mean this is a new place that I moved to you said in mind. You then got off the tombstone and walked away from the cemetery.

*time skip*

You explored places here and there you kinda liked being out of the cemetery for awhile. Well that was nice time to go back to the cemetery you thought just until you heard a loud crash. You looked behind you just to see big alien robots fighting other robots. You looked at one side of robots and looked at the other side. You were trying to calculate who were the bad guys and who were the good guys. You looked at the robots that had silver,purple and black paint job. Then it shot you those guys were bad cause someone died due to them. So you summoned your spirits and told them to destroy the robots with the silver,Purple and Black paint job and they did as told. You saw your little spirits destroy the robots piece by piece. Once they destroyed them they came back to you and you summoned them back to their home. You looked towards the other team of robots. Your welcome you said and just as you were about to walk away you were stopped. Wait! Said one of them. Come with us he said. 

*At the base*

So after that incident you were brought back to a base which is where all these robots lived. You met Optimus,Bumblebee,Bulkhead,Ratchet,Arcee and a couple humans who were Jack,Miko and Raf. You were introduced to the autobots. You really liked being here instead of that cramped cemetery it was awful.

*time skip*

As time went forward you started to gain some feelings for one of the bots. Who is that? You may ask well it's Optimus you just loved the way how he leads his team he's always calm about things he always has a good lesson everything about him was flawless to you. So you decided to finally tell Optimus your feelings. You told Optimus to meet you at the middle of the forest at 12:00 and you were just waiting for him.

You then heard a truck engine and saw that it was Optimus in his truck form. Hey Optimus you greeted. Hello y/n Optimus said as he transformed into his auto form. Why did you ask me to come here? Optimus asked. Well I asked you to come here because... you stopped mid sentence. Because? Optimus asked. Then one of your spirit friends appeared. The reason why she brought you here is because she wanted to tell you that she likes you more than a friend and wants you to be her sparkmate there you go she said then left. You blushed and looked at the ground shyly. Optimus looked shocked at first but then his look soften. Is that true y/n? Optimus asked. Yeah you said. I understand if you don't return my feelings you said. I didn't say that though did I? Optimus asked. Wha- you said but got cut off by feeling Optimus's lips on yours. You two kissed for about a minute then once you both broke apart you looked at each other's eyes. I love you, you said. I love you to Optimus said and kissed your forehead. 

My spirit Optimus said

Words:689