Your my little singing nurse

Requested by: Teddychan1234A_

TFP Optimus x nurse reader

Your pov:

It was just a normal day at the hospital as a nurse just waiting in your office room for a patient to come in. You were quite young to be a nurse in all honesty you were only 21 years old and yet you got a job as a nurse at 21 years old. Then your mind drifted to your guardian Optimus. Optimus was your friend aka crush as a matter a fact. The way how you met Optimus was while you were driving home after work you saw two huge robots fighting each other and watched as the one with blue and red flames killed the other robot that was silver and purple and that's basically when he brought you to the base. You met everyone you met Jack,Miko,Raf,Arcee,Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Ratchet and of course Optimus. When you first met the prime you were terrified but as time went forward you started catching feelings for Optimus. Although you knew he wouldn't like you back since you were a human and he was a robot meaning it probably wouldn't work out since you both were two different species. You looked at the clock that was on the wall and saw that it was the end of your shift. Finally done with work you said relieved. You got your keys and everything and was ready to get outside that door. When you opened the door you were greeted with nice fresh air. You breathed in the air and let it out enjoying ever moment of this. When you were done you then saw Optimus in his vehicle form in the parking area. You walked towards the truck and got inside it. Hey Optimus You greeted Optimus. Hello y/n how was your day? Optimus asked as he started driving. Meh it was okay as usual you said shrugging. What about you anymore decepticons spotted today you said. Yup just the same as usual as well Optimus answered. Then it was silent for a little while. You were starting to feel uncomfortable a little bit and decided to plug in your headphones to your phone and listen to some music while you were waiting. You got your phone out and plugged your headphones in and decided to put on "Tightrope by the score" (if you have never heard of them well now you have ^w^)

While the music was playing you didn't realize you were singing it out loud and while you were singing Optimus was soothed by your voice with or without singing. When the song ended you opened your eyes. Wow y/n I didn't know you had such and angelic voice when you sing Optimus said. You blushed and looked away covering your blush so Optimus wouldn't see. U-Uh thanks Optimus you said blushing even more if possible. I'm just saying the truth y/n the nurse Optimus said. Please don't call me that you said. After having a little fun (just don't even think about it 🔪) with Optimus you both finally reached the base. You got out of Optimus and stretched your arms and legs and decided to spend some time with the others. Hey guys you said waving to the others. Oh gosh y/n I thought you were my mom but anyway hey Jack said. You rolled your eyes. Do I seriously look like your mom you said. No not really replied Raf. So anything new happen at the hospital today y/n Miko asked. Nah nothing much just the usual you said. Question real quick Jack said raising his hand as if he was in class. Yeah Jack you said looking towards Jack. Did you play a time of instrument when you were little? Asked Jack. I used to play guitar you said. Sweet! Do you still play? Miko asked. No it's been awhile cause work and all that  you said rubbing the back of your neck. Well here.Show us what you got Miko said giving you her guitar. What, no it's fine Miko you said. No please play something Miko said. You sighed then smiled. Fine you said. But just this once you said. 

You were so zoned out while singing since you haven't been able to sing or play guitar ever since you became a nurse. When you stopped you saw everyone in front of you giving you an amazed look. Woah y/n never knew you could sing like that Arcee said. Heh yeah you said.

*later on*

Y/n can I speak to you for a second Optimus asked. Sure Optimus you said walking with Optimus.  You guys were now outside at the top of the base. So what did you want to talk about Optimus You asked. You then saw a light so bright you had to shield your eyes. When the light dimmed down you saw Optimus but he was human.

 O-Optimus you stuttered and blushed as you saw the new Optimus in frog you

 O-Optimus you stuttered and blushed as you saw the new Optimus in frog you. I just wanted to say Optimus said as he was walking closer to you then stopped right in front of you. You looked down being a blushing mess but then you felt two fingers go up to your chin and lift your head up. You saw that it was Optimus lifting your head up with his fingers. You look so adorable when you blush Optimus said making your blush 10x worse. Y/n I have something to confess Optimus said. What is that you said. Well when I first met you I felt something I never have before your beautiful e/c shining in the light along with your long/short hair blowing in the wind I just had to assume I fell in love with you Optimus confessed. You were silent and shocked. Your crush liked you back. I understand if you don't love me back and- Optimus said but got cut off by you grabbing his shirt and pulling him into a kiss. Optimus had his eyes wide open at first but then closed his eyes and kissed back. After 1 minute you both broke apart from the kiss panting. Optimus smiled at you and hugged you with you hugging back. Your my little singing nurse Optimus said.

Words:1052