The stars are my soul

*Blood warning*

Your pov:

You, Cade and Lennox were running from a decepticon. Once you got away from the decepticon you saw Optimus but he wasn't himself he must have been brainwashed. Optimus! You yelled. Although Optimus ignored you and changed his hand into his sword with Bumblebee on the ground not being able to get up. Optimus! You yelled again tears forming in your eyes. Optimus ignored you again. You pathetic scout can't even get back up we'll say good night Optimus said just as he was about to stab bee in the spark. Noooo! You yelled as you sacrificed yourself to save Bumblebee from dying making every autobot and soldier gasp in shock seeing the sight right in front of them. You fell to the ground your blood dripping from your stomach and blood coming out of your mouth. Y/n! Cade screamed your name with tears filling his eyes. But just as Cade screamed your name Optimus was having flashbacks of you and him having all the best times you two spent together. Optimus regained his memory making his purple optics go back to blue. When he saw your body on the ground with your blood all over the ground he was getting tears in his eyes and looked at his shaking hands. And then y/n was saying her last and final words. Goodbye everyone. I love you all she said. N-No y/n please stay with me I can't lose you! Optimus said grabbing your small hand in his. Optimus think about it like this you said using the last of your breath saying these last few words. When it is night look up in the sky and look at the stars pretend that the stars are my soul looking upon all of you, you said and you were slowly closing your eyes and finally passed away on the ground holding Optimus's hand. When he saw you die in front of him he looked at his hands again seeing them shake and muttered. What have I done he said tears never leaving his optics. He dropped to his knees and let go of your hand and screams out your name with tears still in his eyes. Y/n! He yelled your name echoing to the entire world.

Words:376

(Sorry if it was short 😞)

I also kinda changed it up a tiny bit