6th Chapter

"I need to see some ID."

"I left it in the car," Louis said going to his pockets like he was looking for his ID

"Don't worry about it, I get mine," Trisha said, showing the bartender her ID

"Coming up." The bartender said

"You know you're not 21 boy, how old are you?" Trisha Asked

"I'm 17! I'm just trying to get my drink on."

"I can respect that, lots drink."

Louis spends thirty minutes at the bar talking to Trisha. He found out she was a lawyer for a firm downtown. But, she was working on trying to start her own firm. Louis even looked her up on the interest and found out she beat a lot of high-profile criminal cases.

"It was nice meeting you Trisha, but I have someone waiting for me," Louis said, getting off the bar stool.

"Take my card Louis, you never know when you're going to need it," Trisha said, handing Louis her card

"Thank you! Have a nice night." Louis said, walking out the bar, thinking about Paris.

When Louis was on the elevator, he could see the whole city through the glass on the elevator. That made him feel like he

was on top of the world. Since Louis didn't have a key card, he had to knock on the door.

"Got Damn girl!" Louis said when Paris answered the door with nothing on.

"What!" Paris said, walking back in the room giving Louis a good look at her phat ass.

Louis walked into the room and took everything off. The suite was just like the suite him and Mark stay in out Harford county. The only different was this, suite had an balcony in it.

"Paris!" Louis called her out the room

"Why you Yelling." Paris said coming out the room

Louis wasted no time putting his tongue down Paris throat and grabbing a hand full of her ass

"Ummm." Paris monned

Louis wasn't a big kisser, but the combination of pills and liquor, he was going to do anything to her tonight.

"Come on." Louis grabbed her hand, and took Paris on the balcony

" Louis it's cold out here! I don't have on no clothes."

"Me either." Louis said, backing Paris on the balcony railing and lifting one of her legs on his shoulder, while he was on one Knee.

"What are you .....TSKK!" Paris gasped, when Louis put his lips and tongue on Paris clit

Louis had one finger in her Pussy, while he sucked and nibbled on her clit

"Fuckkk!" Paris said, leaning her head back and looking at the stars in the sky, while Louis took her to the moon.

That just made Louis, inserted another finger and began thrusting it like a miniature cock, while he sucked harder on her clit.

"Got Damn boy! Paris said, trying to run, but Louis just locked her key so she couldn't go anywhere.

"Ohh, Ohh, just like that." Paris said, grabbing Louis's head making him fuck her clit with his tongue and mouth.

When Louis felt Paris shaking, he know she was about to cum.

"Yesss." Paris said, cumming on Louis's face and mouth.

Louis just wiped his face and bend Paris over the balcony looking over the city

"Come on Zaddy, and fuck this pussy." Paris said, making her ass clap

Louis wasn't in a talking mood, he just entered her with one thing on his mind and that was making up from last time.

"Ummm." Paris monnet grabbing the ralling, while Louis fucked her from back.

Louis grabbed Paris hair and sped up, trying to take his anger out on her pussy

"Yess.....fuck.....this pussy." Paris said, throwing it back at Louis while putting one leg on the railing for Louis to go deeper.

Once Louis and Paris got the fucking, both of them forgot they were outside in the middle of the night having sex on a balcony. After, thirty minutes of changing positioning and Paris cumming two more times. Louis took her back into the room

"Damn boy! I didn't think you had it in you. Whatever you took on drink, just make sure you do that every time you want so of this pussy." Paris said

"Well, come on because I'm not done," Louis said

"Ard, but just know you getting my hair done asap."

"That's it! I thought you were going ask for a cut." Louis said.

"Smoke one for a real nigga, lit one for a real nigga, let's talk about real niggas, since we always talking about hos", Lil Boosie's song blared through every speaker in Louis car speaking the truth about life.

It's been seven days since Mike grabbed Keith and Mark killed Gutta. Louis couldn't make any money on Grimper because the drops of blood was spinning through Grimper shooting whoever was out there. They even shot a little kid that was out there playing with his friends. The Harford County Sheriff parked on Grimper every other hour to make sure there wasn't any shooting on drug sales, they even started riding on bikes patrolling the whole area, from Sunrise to Grimper.