Last Letter

Last letter

D15Oct21

Dear Abigail

It's been a while since we have no longer in contact with each other, and probably you have been forgotten me or maybe couldn't forgive me. But after a long duration you have shown up but it's too late to be together like before we had.
I never wanna see your face .. but I did. It's embarrassing to talk to you after what I have done. In my opinion, I'm not guilty though. Just I'm mad at you yet. I was so much angry when talking to you. I've already decided to not chat again. A tiny bit of convention was annoying. I was trying to escape the moment you called me. However, in the situation of maintaining our good or bad reputation I've been chatted. That's it.

You know what, I've already decided and eventually erased every memory of you. You probably know that in my legacy of Forgetting. Like the black hole 🕳️. When I sent some parts of my recollection of a person or stuff. That thing or person was permanently banished from my conscious and subconscious mind. They never belong to my presence.

Probably you're the one who has been terminated in the world of my existence.  Day by day your memory is eliminated from my conscious... Already our friendship has been devastated by you and your act...

I can't forgive you... and it's better to forget you. In the end, it seems you never existed.
We are completely stranger right now.
But you probably know it hurts to forget you. Maybe I can't but I act I've already forgotten.

When you read this letter I hope you presumably understand. you know what I mean.

We're now along far down from each other and no way will meet again. That is my last wordsto you. Goodbye ever.