Break Up

After a week Abigail has gone without saying a word like vanished.

Louis still remembered that day they'd broken up. On a sunny morning, He was sitting on the deck with a mug of coffee. Suddenly, my phone chimed out loudly and He picked up the phone call. It's was Abigail who wanna meet. After one hour he met her. He was worried.

" What happed you looked sad," Louis asked.

Abigail told "She's okay. she wanna say commodity. Do not misinterpret. Abigail and Louis couldn't any longer continue their relationship. Please forgive her."

Louis asked her " why did she say this fucking shit"

" silence" she left.

After two months Louis heard she married someone else. He was waiting for her...

After five times latterly, Louis saw her again, at a jubilee. she did not indeed look happy either with her hubby, however. The verity is they've been disassociated from each other. she looked caliginous. in the crowded, unfortunately, she saw me. He noway wanna talk to her. But she called his name. "Hey, Louis. How have you been?" she asked " silently and walked backward the place" then He left formerly. She goggled at me sorely. After going home and he started writing his last letter to her.