Chapter 1: Don't mess with witches

After the whole zombie apocalypse incident, the teacher told Funneh and the rest to go home right after a girl got "injured" during the game. And so they did.

    "Another accident? Really?" Gold said outloud as they were all walking home.

"it had to be one of those girls in the senpai protection squad thing" Funneh replied.

"They were all so chaotic!" Kyran added.

"Yeah...one of them even chased us.." Alec also added.

     After a few minutes of walking back to their school dorms they finally made it.

Yandere looked back and said "I will go back to my dorm now everyone.." 

"Ah, same here, i'm exhausted.." senpai also said as he yawned. They all then waved their goodbyes and soon enough, funneh and gold got in their dorms.

      "What a day!" Funneh yelled through the roof.

" I know right! I cant even complain anymore...let's just sleep.." Gold said as she walked to her really tight-closet-room.

" Goodnight" Funneh shouted. She immidiently went to her room and threw her body onto the bed, exhausted like everyone else.

(With my power as an author, i declare that its the next day )

     "Funneh wake up" gold says as she shakes funneh, apparently they overslept.

"We're late! Again..!" Gold shouted loud enough so funneh would wake up. Funneh immidiently jumped and prepared herself and gold to leave.

     As they were leaving, they both heard some faint yelling near the entrance of the school.

"im s-sorry okay?!" A familiar voice was heard. "You better be!" Another person's voice were heard.

Funneh and Gold immidiently rushed to the area and they see Kyran and...A teal braided haired girl that they never seen before. It looked like they were fighting.

"Hey! What are you doing to Kyran?!" Gold shouts

The teal haired girl looked at them in a straight face and let go of Kyran's Colar dropping him to the floor.

"Hm? You're talking to me?" The girl asked even though it was obvious.

       "Yea you! I'll Tell the teacher about this if you-" funneh's words got cut.

The girl started lauging like she was a..witch?

" I got suspended 16 times in a row, detention with 68 and expelled 8 times. Do I look like i care?" The girl says like it's an achievement.

Funneh and gold's back stiffened. They did'nt know who they were dealing with and they both knew it was'nt good. The Atmosphere was terrifying, time seemed to slow down even though they were all late to class.