Chapter 5: Red eyed freak

"Alec?" Funneh mumbles to herself.
She looked closer and it indeed was him. He just.. came in the wrong time.

"Hi guys! Sorry i'm late- i noticed there were sirens is everything ok?" Alec said who was tired from running.

" Not really..Rainbow almost drowned for some reason but senpai saved her!" Funneh says as Kyran nodded.

Alec looked like he had seen a ghost or.. realised something . Nonetheless the situation was overall terrifying and The party was over.

"Sorry you had to come here in such a bad condition Alec.." Funneh said who was still glad he even came.

"Y-yeah its not your fault.. but.." Alec's words were cut.

" But what? " Kyran asked in concern

" Nothing.. you guys should head home now.. i'll just check on senpai for a bit. To make sure he's ok? " Alec said who excused himself from the group. He then walked inside the house.

"Now that I think of it.. how did Rainbow drown? I mean, we're all inside the house the whole time and it was raining outside " Kyran said who was suspicious of the whole thing.

"She might of just fell in the pool.. or its one of the girls who followed senpai that pushed her. Geez .. why is his sister's friends phychopaths..." Gold said as she shook her head in dissapointment.

"Do you think we should tell this to Evelyn? I mean, she'll know about it anyways.. " Kyran added.

" We don't know for sure what really happened so right now I don't think we should yet.." Funneh replied.

The police from outside did a roll call for all of the people in the party. Everyone was there except for Alec and Yandere chan.

"Ayano Aishi!" A cop shouted but there was no response. They also called Alec but didn't respond.

"Hey you!" The cop points at Funneh and she looked confused.

"You know them right? Go grab them in the house. We need to investigate and ask questions" the cop said who looked like the only cop in town who was determined to solve this. Other than Evelyn of course.

Funneh's pov...

I went in the house to grab Alec and Yandere who are for some reason not outside. I then went up the large balcony and see Alec and yandere talking. Gold told me eavesdropping is bad but.. i didn't even know they knew each other?! Is Alec not telling me something? I just took a peek thats all..

Thoughts filled my head but i then find myself hiding behind boxes and crates. I couldn't hear them well but i heard a partial part of the conversation.

"You better not tell them or-" Yandere said but I couldn't understand what she was saying.

I heard them mumble things back and forth but I couldn't hear anything properly. I then pretend I just came in and totally didn't just eavesdropped.

"Hey..Alec and uh Yandere chan.. the police are calling both of you for an interogation" Funneh said who stuttered.

" Alright, i'll be going now! Talk to you later Funneh!" Yandere said who's mood oddly changed immidently.

"You guys know each other??" I asked energetically. It WAS a cool thing that they knew each other. I bet they were childhood friends like Kyran and Rainbow.

Alec looked on edge but still managed to laugh it off. "Yup. And if you're wondering, I knew her a few years ago.. probally in freshman year" He said as he brushed his arm.

" Then you better tell us some chilhood stories! But for now, we should go outside" I said to Alec but I suddently held his hand without thinking.

Alec was also suprised but tried so play it cool. He proceeded to intertwine his hands with mine as we walked outside. It sure was just a 30 second walk but holding his hand felt like it gave me 10+ years in my lifespan.