Chapter 4- musical stars & chaos

Meanwhile..

   ...Drip, drip, drop. The sound of the pouring rain reached the ground while a  teal haired girl ran through it. Her running footsteps made water-like sounds. It seemed like she did' t have an umbrella, meaning she was soaked and wet by the rain...But then suddently BAM.

"Ow!" Lunar, who fell on the ground shouted.

"Huh? Lunar? Why are you running around here without an umbrella?!" Another fellow teal haired boy said

"Sigh... its you again... Isnt it obvious? I don't have an umbrella.. geez.. " Lunar said coldly, who quite literally is cold from the rain. Evan holds out his hand and Lunar stares blankly for a few seconds and shared with his umbrella.

"You know, you shouldn't just run like that under the rain, you'll get sick. I did it once and it didnt end very well" Evan chuckled to himself. Lunar didnt say much but started to sniffle a little.

"You should stay at my place for little while, the rain is really hard right now. On top of that your dorm is at the opposite, at the far back.. if thats fine with you? " Evan asked Lunar. He clearly wanted to welcome her for some reason.

"As much as i'd want to decline, i'll have to agree. " She responded in a dissapointed look as Evan smiled.

"Sleeeep over????" He said in a really long tone.

" No. I dont want to do anything with you" Lunar replied bluntly and looked away.

"Awww come on, i also just wanted to ask you some stuff along the way" Evan said trying to convince Lunar.

" No and I will never so shut u-" Lunar said but she was cut by her own sneeze. Evan laughed. And as soon as that happened, they then made it to Evan's house.

"Dont worry i'll make it cozy as possible in here" Evan said reassuring Lunar but as the door opened, the house was a mess. It was filled with music sheets, pizza boxes and alot of other stuff scattered.

"By cozy you mean chaotic" Lunar added with a small grin on her face. Evan just rolled his eyes and closed the umbrella and went in the dorm. Lunar too, followed although stayed near the door because she was soaking wet.

Lunar's pov:

Evan gives me a new clean towel and his giraffe onesie, and with that, I changed my clothes and got ready for Evan's so called "sleep over" that i never asked. After all, i wownt be staying here for too long.

After leaving the bathroom, i notice Evan was looking at what it appears to be music sheets. I've heard he's into music alot. But none of that matters right now. I feel slightly sick because of the rain.