🫧 ✶⋆⊰ 𝟎𝟎𝟗 ⊱꙳⚘ 🍼

9. [I think now everyone hates me]
ꕤ┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈ꕤ┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈ꕤ

As usual, I decided to spend the afternoon at the boys' house. They had planned to watch a movie and I wanted to watch it too.

We finished the movie and went back to the room, the boys had already eaten, but I didn't, I wasn't feeling very well today and didn't feel like eating anything.

I was wearing an outfit and feeling damn sexy wearing that. Today I left the house like this and my mother didn't even notice how big my belly is, Ana looked at me strangely but didn't say anything.

I went to the bathroom and decided to take pictures to post, I really wanted to do a poll on instagram with the name of my future son or daughter and I want it to be similar to Oliver's name, if it's a boy Ollie and if it's a girl Olivia.

Rebecca ━━━ how long have you been there? — I asked when I saw him in the reflection of the mirror, he approached.

Oliver ━━━ Are you going to post this? — he kissed my neck while hugging me from behind — hm?

Rebecca ━━━ I don't know, I think I'll put it in my story.

Oliver ━━━ You don't know how people will react babe, I just don't want you crying.

Rebecca ━━━ I'm going to turn off the comments, people won't be able to reply Oliver.

Oliver ━━━ okay — he said and I posted the picture with the poll — did you block your mom?

Rebecca ━━━  no, she needs to see this, I have to tell them today.

Oliver ━━━ let's tell them together, I know my parents reacted well but I'm not sure about your parents, I don't know.

We went back to the room and he sat on the bed making me sit on his lap, we hugged.

itsbeccahoes_

Story • 2.9k views

After posting I turned off the Wi-Fi so that no notifications came in and Oliver did the same, we were both hugging on the bed.

Regie ━━━ what the hell did you guys do? — he asked entering the room – the notifications keep dropping on my phone with your name.

Oliver ━━━ what do you mean?

Ryan ━━━ what's going on? Everyone on discord is asking if I've ever seen your story Rebecca.