🫧 ✶⋆⊰ 𝟎𝟐𝟖 ⊱꙳⚘ 🍼

𝟐𝟖. ⍢⌠ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 💍 ⌡ツ
ꕤ┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈ꕤ┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈ꕤ

OLIVER 🤍

Five years later

Beginning of forever.

I was anxious and couldn't take another second without seeing Rebecca.

I never imagined that preparing a wedding ceremony would be so complicated, there were times when I almost went crazy because things weren't going the way I wanted, and obviously I couldn't accomplish so much in just one day, I've been planning this together with Rebecca for months.

And today, without the help of my mother and Rebecca's mother, I'm sure my hair would be standing on end, without them none of this would be possible.

The tent in our garden with an improvised altar, the benches spread around the place to accommodate our few guests, the decor all in blue, white and silver, everything was beautiful. Rebecca insisted on these colors and the garden at our house, which he is passionate about and where we spend magical moments with the family.

Today, blue is not only associated with Rebecca's favorite color, but is also representing the sky and all its fullness, the sea and all its immensity, white, as a symbol of recent years, represents the days of peace and tranquility . And that's all I want for our marriage, that it be infinite like the sky and serene like the sea breeze, I want to have every second of peace that having a family provides.

When I look around I see the guests all positioned, just people from our social circle, Rebecca's very few friends and some of her family members, my closest friends and my family.

The garden was all tidy and lighted and there were still some workers going around and fixing the last details.

I took a deep breath and turned to my mother beside me who had a huge smile on her face, which means that everything was perfect and which made me a little relieved.

The groomsmen took their places, next to my mother, Alex who was arm in arm with his wife who smiled with emotion at something he had said in her ear, on the other side, Kaz, one of Rebecca's best friends and her boyfriend, Regie Macalino.

When they start dating, Rebecca almost explodes with happiness.

The maid of honor who were, Ashley, Rebecca's best friend, Clarice and Otavia, Rebecca's cousins, were dressed in blue dresses and with a mini bouquet in their hands made of white flowers, while my best man, the boys wore a classic suit in black. Olivia, my daughter will be wearing a white dress that I did myself the favor of choosing, and as for me, I put on a black Italian-cut suit and put a blue flower in the pocket, according to my mother it gives a special and delicate touch. .

We were all comfortable and elegant next to the tent, where the priest was already standing waiting for the bride to enter to start the ceremony.

The minutes seemed to pass more slowly than usual. But after what seemed like hours, I heard a small hum and then a slower tempo cover of my own song started playing.

It was my angel's entrance.

My attention turned to the beginning of the corridor of white and blue petals, my princess Olivia entered calmly with a basket in her hands where the rings were and the laughter of the guests followed her path, giving us a beautiful show of cuteness, which served to make me calm down a bit.