1

"Go faster Richard, I have places to go" Leonardo harshly spat at his driver.
The man was a busy person, he had places to go and people to meet, his driver's pace did nothing to help his irritable state.

"But sir, we're a bit over the speed limit" Poor Richard timidly replied. He knew his boss wasn't exactly patient.

"Well go a little faster"Leo calmly spoke, reigning in his anger. The poor driver had no option than to follow orders, unless he wanted a bullet in his head.

Leonardo let out a frustrated grunt once his phone dinged, indicating a message had popped up, those dumb fucks couldn't do anything right.

Just as he lifted  his phone to check what came up, the car suddenly jerked forward, screaching to a stop, followed by a thud and a loud gasp from Richard.

He shut his eyes tight, hoping it was not what he was thinking.

Richard rushed out of the car.
Hoping and praying that whoever that shriek came from was alright.

"Oh my God, miss I'm so sorry, are you alright" Richard's worried voice sounded from out side.

"Do I look alright" a woman's angry voice boomed followed by a loud groan from the effort of  lifting herself off the ground.

Richard helped her to her feet and apologised again.

Luckily she had spotted the speeding car right before it hit her, the shock sent her sprawling onto the ground just as the car came to a stop.

Richard apologised again, getting ready to go back into the car when she stoped him.

"Hey, where do you think you're going, you gonna leave me here after almost mudering my ass"
She bellowed at him, holding his arm in a tight grip.

Richard blinked, not knowing what to do in this situation.

Leonardo got out, slamming the door to get the attention of his driver and the lady clutching his arm, yelling at his poor diver.

The lady turned to him with her furious gaze.

She gave him a hard glare and let go of Richard, approaching Leonardo with an even dirtier glare.

Her hourglass figure on full display in those tight jeans she had on.

Leonardo was a man with desires and wants. What else could he do when this beautiful woman in front of him was  glaring dagers at him.

He stared. He shamelessly roamed his eyes all over her body, smooth brown skin, pretty brown eyes,slim waist,wide hips thick thighs,pouty lips and killer curves, a bit short but overall she was  beautiful.

He of course couldn't stop the lewd thoughts he was having, why else would he be known as the infamous italian playboy.

The woman snapped her fingers in front of him, breaking him from his trance.
He gwaked at her, his face emotionless as she neared him.

Now standing in front of him, with him of course towering over her small frame, she pointed an accusing finger at him.

"You, what is wrong with you, huh, don't you know that it's illegal to drive so fast, you could have killed me with your fancy car and it was a red light..."
Leo zoned out as she continued her rant, not sure why he was suddenly amused by her furious outburst.

She was the first female to ever talk to him without drooling over his looks. She seemed fiesty and a small part of him, somewhere deep down wanted to mellow her out.
This was weird, he just met her, heck she was literally yelling in his face yet his intrest was piqued.