7

Third POV

The next day just like Scarlet had promised someone was there to pick her up, a different man from the last time.

She ignored her nosy neighbors who were all ogling the expensive car that had come to pick her up.

She was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a white tee and and black boots, just her style.

The drive was smooth and as soon as they had arrived she headed straight to her "boss's" lair.

"Good morning Scarlet" Diamond greeted the girl who was already seated in front of her desk, intently working on something.

"Morning" She barely muttered in response. Diamond sighed and moved to stand next to her, not too close tho, remembering the girls words from earlier.

A minute of awkward silence passed and Diamond was begining to get bored doing nothing. "Aren't you supposed to be in school or something?" She questioned and Scarlet looked up at at her with a 'duh look'.

"What?" Diamond didn't like the way this little girl was looking at her, as if she was...dumb.

"I'm done with school" Scarlet stated,not sparing her another glance.

"What?" Diamond laughed, this girl can't possibly be done with school, she herself-Diamond- barely got through highschool with Cs and Ds.

Scarlet rolled her eyes at Diamond and focused on the mini remote she was making. Scarlet was starting to regret her decision of 'saving' this woman from her padre. She was irritated more than anything.

"You know for a little girl you sure have some big attitude, like what are you doing with all that attitude and don't get me started on your arrogance, your dad is just like that. I can...-"

Scarlet tuned her mind out as Diamond continued to blabber.
Her gray eyes twitched in irritation and she was trying hard to suppress the urge to throw something to shut her up.

"...- Like lossen up a little, when I was eleven I was still playing with dolls and peeing my be-"

"Shut up!!" Scarlet bellowed and Diamond rose a brow.

"Little girl, who the hell are you telling to shut up, because I know as hell that it sure ain't me, fix that nasty attitude before I fix you, if you disrespect me I will whoop your ass and I don't care if I lose this damn job" Diamond stared her down with her pointer finger all up in the her face and for the first time in her whole entire life Scarlet felt intimidated.

This woman is the first person to ever talk to her like this and actually have an effect. Even when her psychotic dad threatened to lock her up she didn't feel an ounce of fear but this woman managed to make her heart quiver with that threat.

Scarlet cleared her throat, her grey eyes glaring up at Diamond. "You...you are dismissed for now, go have breakfast or explore the house or something"

"Mmhm" Diamond sassed with her arms folded across her chest. No matter how smart or evil this child looked she was still a child and that terrible attitude of her's needed to be altered.
Without another word to her Diamond spun on her heel and roamed the large hallways in search of a kitchen.

There were maids everywhere, littered all over the place doing one thing or the other, everyone seemed to mind their own business, seeing as none of them dared stop her.

After roaming around in circles for over thirty minutes she finally found the kitchen and the timing seemed to correlate because she was famished.
That small walk she did in search of the kitchen had her heaving her lungs out. She really wasn't fit and healthy.