2

☡Trigger Warning.

Leonardo made his way into the abandoned warehouse.

His face stoic as usual with a crazed glint in his gray eyes.

He was livid and someone was definitely going to die tonight.

His heavy steps echoed inside the building as he breathed in. The pungent smell of blood floating in the air. He smirked without mirth. Pure rage and bloodlust flowing through his veins.

The figure tied up whimpered in fright as Leonardo's large boots hit the floor with every step he took.

His leather black gloves covering his hands, added to the fear the man tied up in the middle of the room was feeling.
He knew he messed up, he should've never betrayed the great Leonardo Morrell.
Only the heavens could save him now.

Leonardo's towering figure suddenly stood infront of the man. His gaze hard and resilient.

He smirked as the man before him trembled, peeing his pants in the process.

"Tsk,tsk,tsk,Lucca, what should I do with you,huh, do you have any suggestions" Leo said with his head tiltted to the side. Intently staring at the man before him.

"D-don, p-please s-spare me, I have a w-wife and kids at home, p-please"the poor man whimpered pathetically, this did nothing to quell Leonardo's rage.

He looked calm and controlled, silently thinking of ways to end the pathetic being in front of him.

Leo cliked his tounge as he looked the man dead in the eyes.
"That's what they all say" He smirked the punched the man in the middle of his face.
Satisfied with the crack that sounded and his screams of pain and anguish.

"P-please s-spare me I w-"

"Ah, you're making to much noise, maybe I should just sew your mouth shut, huh, what do you say, should I" Lucca stared at him, fear written all over his face, everyone knew how crazy Leonardo Morrell could get.
What was he ever thinking betraying this beast.

It was well known that you could never fully get away with transgressions that were commited  in this field of work, but he was blinded by the riches he was promised, he had one task, to mess up the shipments and give intel, he did, infact there were no traces to him.
He was still baffled at how Leonardo even figured out it was him,and now look at him, those dirty Russians did'nt even keep up their end of the deal.

Leonardo snapped his gloved fingers and one of the gaurds appeared with a black brief case in hand.
Leo turned to retrieve something from the case. Turning back to face him with a huge needle and some thread.

Lucca paled, he was so scared that his stomach did a flip and his colon released air.

He was too scared to feel embarrassed right now.

Leonardo darkly chuckled as he looked at Lucca with a predetory gaze.
"Fart all you want, who knows it might be your last"

Lucca paled even more, regretting his decision to ever go against him.

"D-don, p-please, NO, NOOO-"
Poor Lucca's screams were muffled as a gaurd pressed a white cloth to his nose, knocking him out cold.
.
.
.
.

*splash*
Lucca bolted awake from his unconscious state as a bucket of ice cold water was poured on him.

He was still tied up, his face hurting all over, unbearable pain shooting up from his neck to his nose. He couldn't move his  lips.

He bitterly wept in pain and realisation. Leonardo had sew his mouth shut, literally.
An agonising grunt tore from within him when his salty tears came into contact with his wound.