Bianca's homecoming

Description: It's Bianca's homecoming and she's happy to see you after 4 years

Bianca smiled as she was at her homecoming. Even though she was happy to be home, she was missing one piece: you as her better half. It's been 4 years since your argument with her and left.

She dearly missed you and wish you were still around. When she had the floor, her voice shook. "I am grateful for this moment and glad to be back home" she said as tears shined in her eyes.

Everyone cheered, happy to see her home. "I just wish that an old friend was here with me. They've been gone for 4 years now and I missed them. I want them to share this moment with me, but they're not here.

All I can do is hope she's okay" she said. You smiled as Vince talked. "But I'm right here" you said in your mic. When she heard your voice, tears fell from her eyes.

She smiled and rested her hand on her chest, happy to see you. "Y/n" she said. "Well, what are you waiting on, EST? Give me a hug" you said. She ran out the ring and ran towards you.

She wrapped her arms around you and cried harder. You spun her in a circular motion and put her down. "I missed you. I'm sorry, y/n" she told you. You smiled.

"It's okay, that's in the past" you told her. You continued to hold her as she cried.