Bianca vs. Y/s/n

𝖣𝖾𝗌𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎

ᗷIᗩᑎᑕᗩ
ᖴᒪᗩՏᕼᗷᗩᑕK: 2015

I got dressed and walked downstairs.

I rolled my eyes. "Do we have to go, Y/n? I don't feel like dealing with y/s/n today" I told her. Today's y/n's family reunion, but I don't want to go.

"Of course we do babe, you know this is important" she said. I huffed and got in the car, starting it up. She got in and we left.

𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯

I changed my clothes and walked to Mr and Mrs. Y/ln's house. "Bianca, you look beautiful today" Mrs. Y/ln told me as she kissed my cheek, letting me in.

 Y/ln told me as she kissed my cheek, letting me in

I smiled. "Thank you Mrs. Y/ln, you haven't aged a bit" I told her. "Thank you, y/nn's in the back with everyone else" she told me. I nodded and put my bean casserole on the kitchen table before walking out.

I walked outside and seen y/n catching up with family as she held her neice. Y/n and I both know that child ain't y/s/n's husband's child, let me explain why.

First off: the child's eyes are blue and the skin is as pale as snow in the winter time. You know the child not his, why do you keep bringing her around? We don't want to be rude though, so we hold our tongues.

One wrong move and it'll be out. I held the child as y/n met new family members and spoke with the ones she knew. Dinner time roed around and here go her devilish sister. Mrs. Y/ln should've swallowed that demon.

I gave the baby to Mr. Y/ln and walked over when I seen her sister pushing her and slapping her around. I walked up and cleared my throat. I looked at the dj and moved my hands back and forth across my throat, making him stop the music.

I turned to y/n and tears fell from her eyes in desperation and anger. I felt so bad for my y/nn, she didn't deserve this. I turned to her sister, my voice going dark to scare her alone.

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ? Tʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ. Sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʙᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪғᴇ.

ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴅ sʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ? sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪs. Lᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀsᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ.

Dᴏᴇs ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴍ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴀᴄʀᴀғɪᴄᴇs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀᴛ ʙʏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴ? Oᴏᴘs, ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅ'ɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ.

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs sʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛs? Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ. As ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ғᴀᴄᴛ, ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ.

sᴏ ᴍʀs. Y/ʟɴ, ᴜʜ....ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʟᴅᴇsᴛ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ sᴍᴀʀᴛ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ.

I grabbed y/nn's hand and we left. After that, we never say her sister again and her husband divorced her then sued her, leaving homeless.

𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥. 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟.