the glasses

Ⓓ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎: Ⓑ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓐ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓝ︎'Ⓣ︎ Ⓚ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓦ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓖ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎'Ⓢ︎ Ⓦ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎ Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎ Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓦ︎ Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓕ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎ Ⓨ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓡ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓙ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓤ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓛ︎ Ⓘ︎Ⓣ︎'Ⓢ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓛ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎

Bianca smiled, putting her glasses. The glasses that rested on her face were pink as well as her outfit she wore. However, she wasn't meant to wear them. Why?

The glasses are apart of your science project and you wanted to wait before letting Bianca wear them. But before you even noticed, Bianca already snatched them up and took off with them.

Bianca walked into the ring, talking with Carmella and Becky who you both hated with a passion.

Out of nowhere, you ran from out the crowd to in the ring when her glasses started malfunctioning, spark going everywhere except for on her.

She jumped in fear, removing the pink accessory that she just wore on her face, making her hug onto you in fear as you grabbed the glasses in time. You sighed in relief, grabbing her mic.

"I'm so sorry for the malfunction that happened on my science project that I didn't know Bianca took until she left. I'm pretty sure she learned her lesson and it won't happen again.

And Becky. Do me a favor and leave my girl alone because she doesn't do anything to hurt you. She stays minding her business and yet people like you keep taking shots at her.

Try it again and I promise you I'll be stepping in for her. What you wanna do?" You asked Becky before dropping the mic. You picked up Bianca, carrying her backstage to her dressing room.

You put her down and she hugged you tighter. "I'm sorry, y/n. I should've known they weren't ready yet-" you shushed her as she cried, calming her as you rubbed her back to soothe her.

She calmed down and took a breath. "Bianca, you have to realize that when I sat something's not ready, I mean it.

You have to be more careful, you could've gotten hurt" you told her, making her nod as she looked down in shame and embarrassment. You smiled lightly at her. "You did look cool though, I must admit" you told her, making her smile.

"Can we go home? I had enough for tonight and I want you to finish your project" she said, sniffing a little bit. You nodded, grabbing her hand.

Ever since then, she'd always wait until whatever you made for her was safe enough for her to grab.