𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢

𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵

𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘥: 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘦

🆈︎/🅽︎
𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎
𝓅𝓇ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝓉

I walked downstairs to see Bianca opening gifts. She must be so excited.

"Babe, come and open the gifts with me" she said

"Babe, come and open the gifts with me" she said. I sat next to her and we started opening the gifts. I opened my box to see a necklace that had her name on it.

It was silver and her name was engraved in gold. She put it on me, making me smile. "I knew it looked beautiful on you" she said, kissing my cheek. I smiled as Christmas music filled the air.

she got me so many gifts. Let's go down the list.

𝗔 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗿
𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘂𝗽 𝗽𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗚𝘆𝗺 𝘀𝗲𝘁
𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼
𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 (𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗼𝗳𝗰)
𝗔 𝗱𝗷 𝘀𝗲𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗯𝗻𝗲𝘁
𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗴𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀
𝘀𝗽𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗸𝘀
𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝗗𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀
𝗰𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗽𝘀

I was so happy. "Thank you, I love it" I told her. She smiled as we hugged and she started opening hers. Her gifts were as listed:

𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝖻𝗒 𝖣𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌
𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖤𝖲𝖳 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝗍
𝖦𝗒𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝗍 (𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗀𝗒𝗆𝗌)
𝖡𝗈𝗑𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌
3 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗌 (𝖩𝖾𝖾𝗉, 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖥𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗋𝗂)
𝖼𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌
𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌
𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝖾'𝗌 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖽
𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄
𝗌𝗉𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗄𝗌
𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌
𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗌
𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗄𝗂𝗍
2 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 (𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾)

She looked so shocked and stayed quiet with her mouth open. "Do you not like it?" I asked her.

she started bawling as she hugged me. "Thanks y/nn. You really do care" she told me. I laughed lightly. "Of course I do, I love you" I said. She smiled, Wiping her eyes.

I swear she look just like her mom and dad, it's like looking at the both of them at once. Once Bianca was done crying, there was a knock at the door. I watched as she tensed up.

ᗷIᗩᑎᑕᗩ

Who could that be now? I know thing, it better not be y/s/n because I still want to beat her ass for how she treated her. I opened the door and guess who it is. "Y/s/n" I said, not surprised.

"Is y/n here?" She asked. I looked around then back at her.

𝕀𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤? 𝔻𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖? ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕤𝕤.

"So we don't say hey?" I asked. "After what you did, no. You cost me everything I had" she said. "You had it coming, so be glad that I told your husband then" I said.

I mean yeah, maybe I should've confronted him about it another time. But If I waited any longer and he found out not, it wouldn't end good.

"Who's at the door, babe?" Y/n asked. This bitch really knocked me down and ran in to y/nn. That's it. I'm beating that ass no matter what.

I ran in to see them arguing. Just in time. I grabbed my purple boxing gloves and put them on, swinging at y/s/n. She was ducking and dodging, crying like a baby.

𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑦? 𝑁𝑎ℎ, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑚.

I contined to beat on her until I finally heard "Stop, please! I'm sorry", making me rise up from her. I shouted at the top of my lungs.

𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑨𝑺𝑺 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑼𝒁𝒁 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑮𝑶 𝑻𝑶 𝑱𝑨𝑰𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑨𝑺𝑺.

She left and y/nn giggled, closing the door. I looked down to see words on my gloves as I took them off.

𝙈𝙮 𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣

I smiled. "You put her in line so well, babe" she said. "This is her problem: she's a 10 but her attitude ain't fine. Y/n had a straight face all of a sudden. "You need to stop listening to my people" she said.

"Looks like today's your Lucky Daye" I said, laughing. "Stop it" y/n said. "I love you" I told her. "I love you too" she said.

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵

𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂

𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝔀 𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶

🅘︎🅝︎🅢︎🅣︎🅐︎🅖︎🅡︎🅐︎🅜︎: 🅒︎🅗︎🅛︎🅞︎🅔︎🅧︎🅚︎🅞︎🅕︎🅕︎🅔︎🅔︎🅧︎🅣︎🅔︎🅜︎🅢︎
🅣︎🅘︎🅚︎🅣︎🅞︎🅚︎: 🅒︎🅗︎🅛︎🅞︎🅔︎🅧︎🅚︎🅞︎🅕︎🅕︎🅔︎🅔︎🅧︎🅣︎🅔︎🅜︎🅢︎
🅣︎🅤︎🅜︎🅑︎🅛︎🅔︎🅡︎: 🅛︎🅞︎🅥︎🅔︎🅛︎🅨︎🅩︎🅐︎🅝︎🅨︎🅛︎🅐︎🅓︎🅨︎