man vs. self

Description: Bianca internally feels like she's enough for you and decides to tell you when she sees how worried you are

Y/n

I don't know what's been up with bianca lately. She's been distancing herself from me and she's even lost a few matches. I'm worried about my beloved girlfriend.

I walked out the house and seen bianca pull up. "Bianca Nicole Crawford, what the hell is going on with you?" I asked her. I looked at her, making her head drop.

 I looked at her, making her head drop

"Talk to me, B. I'm worried about you" I told her. She looked down from me. "I don't want to be with Montez" she told me. I looked at her, confused. "What do you mean?

You married him for a reason" I said. "I know that. But you don't understand" she said.

Bianca

I took a breath. "Y/n, I love you" I told her. She stared at me as if she was cross-eyed. "Bianca-" I cut her off. "Let me explain. I internally feel like I'm not doing anything or enough for you.

I feel like I failed you as a friend and I don't know why continue to hurt you when you don't deserve it. You deserve so much better and I didn't give you that" tears came to my eyes and fell.

"I feel so stupid because I'm supposed to be the champion yet I feel like I can't prove it to you or my own self" I stopped myself and looked away from her.

I felt y/nn pull me in and I was so scared. "I'm sorry" I told her. She pulled my face up and wiped my eyes. "Bianca, listen to me.

You know you can tell me anything so the face that you ever distanced yourself from me and left me worried is what's making me upset. I get that you're in pain, but you're not the only one.

You need to take a break to get your focus in because this ain't it for either of us nor your family. If you want me on this journey with you tell me. You will always be enough for me, okay?" She told me.

I nodded and laid my head on her chest. I have to do better for y/n so she doesn't have to worry all the time about me.