ii.

"i think your little sister is mad at me" you mumbled, eyeing mana, who was peacefully seated on the floor, glaring at you

"no, i think it's the mask your wearing" takashi shook his head.

you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, "my mask...? what about it?"

"nothing, i just think she's scared of it" the lilac-haired male replied, turning to look at his youngest sister.

"ugly" luna stated, pointing a finger directly at your face.

"HAR?!"

"the mask makes you look ugly" luna nodded.

"I'M NOT UGLY, STUPID BITC- OW!"

"i told you not to curse in front of my sisters" takashi narrowed his eyes at you as he gritted his teeth.

"I DO WHAT I WANT!"

the male could only sigh.

it has been around 2 days after the whole 'i don't shower, know the alphabet, don't eat with chopsticks' fiasco, and let's just say takashi has gotten the hang of your personality.

he found out that you are short-tempered and always get annoyed by the littlest things like the constant dripping of water from the faucet. he also found out no matter WHAT you never give up, especially in fighting, you always liked challenging him to a fight, saying that you wanted to prove to him you were stronger. which was, doubtable.

i mean, you were a girl.

a small one in fact.

so he knew you were weak.

...

how stupid of you to think that, mitsuya takashi.

✦%

takashi was preparing dinner for him, you, and his little sisters, while you were in the backyard with mana and luna.

your mask was inside, in the living room. you got annoyed by the constant squealing from mana when the mask got too close to her so you decided to take it off, not that you minded, you were just more comfortable hiding your face but you didn't have problem in showing it, especially to little girls.