v.

just some random moments before we meet yuzuha + taiju

just some random moments before we meet yuzuha + taiju. probably draken as well ?

morning with the mitsuyas was anything but boring.

takashi would always wake up to the most weirdest things and you would always find a way to bring his sisters into it.

like that one time where he woke up to you hanging upside-down from the ceiling with luna and mana gripping onto you like you were some sort of plaything in a playground.

he was absolutely horrified.

if someone were to ask him what he thinks of you, he'll reply with nothing but backhanded compliments, he liked your company, yes, but sometimes you were just too much.

"oh god. y/n, put mana down!" takashi groaned in exhaustion.

you just laughed at him and continued running around the living room.

he had to calm himself so he wouldn't suddenly cry, yeah, you were too much.

✦%

"do you not have a house?" you asked, genuinely curious.

hakkai looked up at you and shook his head, "i do. i just don't like it there, so i leave whenever i can"

takashi nodded, "do you have any sibling?"

the other male tensed up at the sudden question thrown at him, "h-huh?"

"i asked if you have any sibling" the lilac-haired male repeated his question.

hakkai slowly nodded, "yeah, i do."

"what's a sibling?" you asked, shoving a handful of rice in your mouth before takashi could scold you.

"..." the lilac-haired male inhaled through his nose and looked away.