iv.

cw: manga spoliers (ch

cw: manga spoliers (ch. 84)

takashi woke up by multiple people bouncing on his bed, when he opened his eyes he saw you on all fours with mana and luna on your back, all three of you were laughing like maniacs he was scared for a second.

'oh god'

the lilac-haired male groaned in annoyance, facepalming to his pillow, "what are the three of you doing?"

"HAHAHAHA! WE WOKE UP EARLIER THAN YOU!!"

"did you eat already?" he ignored your taunting and turned to luna.

"nope!"

takashi nodded and sat up, grabbing mana from you, "let's go"

you cackled loudly and placed luna on your shoulders, "LET'S GO!"

✦%

"nii-chan? i thought you were gonna cook?" luna tilted her head to the side.

"i was about to but i couldn't find some ingredients, let's drop by the store for a while" takashi replied, adjusting the baby carrier he wore.

"what the fuck is that?"

the lilac-haired male exhaled in annoyance and smacked you by the arm, "no cursing!"

"WHO CARES?!"

takashi just shook his head in disbelief.

you sat by the front door and waited for luna to climb into your shoulders.

"be careful, you might bump her head"

holding the small female by her legs, you cackled, "I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING TAIYAKI!!"

'ok, tamashi, tamashikishima, datashi, ragashi, tatashi, takoyaki, now taiyaki? what's next??'