vi.

"don't go too far!" takashi warned as he faced the wall and covered his eyes, "20, 19, 18

"don't go too far!" takashi warned as he faced the wall and covered his eyes, "20, 19, 18..."

you carried mana and ran off into the opposite direction of where hakkai and luna went.

it was sunday today and hakkai came to visit again, luna and mana insisted on playing hide and seek so here you were.

carrying a child while you searched for a place to hide in.

takashi said not to go too far but when did he ever stop you from doing things?...well, sometimes he does manage to stop you but not today!

"nee-chan!" the little girl in your arms quietly called out to you.

"shut up, what is it?"

mana ignored your response and pointed behind you.

of course, you being you, wanted to fight the person/thing that mana was pointing at.

so you punched them, unfortunately, for you, they managed to duck right on time.

the lilac-haired female in your arms gasped and smacked your shoulder, "no!"

"nO?!" it was your turn to gasp.

takashi's little sisters always hyped you up on a fight so what changed?!

"h-hey! no! i'm sorry if i scared you...?"

you turned around and caught sight of a female, she looked older than you by probably a year or two and she was slightly taller as well.

"who are you?! do you wanna fight?!"

she raised both of her arms up, "no!"

you tilted your head, "you look like you got into a fight! why can't you fight me!?"

the female in front of your covered the side of her face with her hair, "this is nothing!"

mana stared at her with confusion and worry painted on her face. she always saw takashi scolding you whenever he saw a bruise or a scratch so she must've thought that takashi would be disappointed if he sees the bruise on the unknown female's cheek.