Part 8

Kay

I let out a sigh closing my eyes. " okay you go the other classmates that Izuku won't be attending the rest of school. While I take him back to his dorm and get him changed" I throw my hoodie over Izuku which covered him like a dress.

Jyr nods before kissing me and Izuku's forehead leaving and leaving out the bathroom. I heard soft snores in my ear I guessed Izuku fell asleep while I was thinking.

I walked out the bathroom getting a few stares from everyone put just pushed them off. I followed the signs and headed to the dorm buildings. Lucky me that class 1a building had their number on it.

I walked around the building till I found Izuku's door. I took out his key and opened his door. His room was super cute and fit him to a T.

I set him on thr bed before I moved to the closet I rummage through his clothes till I found a pair of dark blue short shorts and a oversized shirt. Isn't them on the bathroom counter. Running some water.

I went back to the bedroom to a still sleeping Izuku ans removed the maid costume he was wearing God knows where he found it or maybe he had it? I had no time to dive into Izuku's fetishs.

I placed him in the warm bath water with a strawberry bath bomb. He let out a sigh sinking deeper into the water. I washed his body in his favorite soaps.

He woke up while I was washing him. " hi love" he said in a adorable voice. " Hello are you comfy?" He nodded his head sinking even farther into the bath. "Are you still tired?" " just a bit but I have to get to class" he sounded depressed. I washed his hair " you don't have to we got you the rest of the day off" he looked.... relieved.

I finished washing him and rinsed him off wrapping his towel around him. I place him along the counter dressing him. We then went to his bed and layed down sleeping waiting for Jye tk join us.

Jye POV

I walked back to the cafeteria quickly as I really wanted to be with Kay and Izu. I walked in heading straight for thr table. I throw away Izuku's and Kay's food before doing my own. " Sorry about leaving you guys but Izuku ain't feeling well he won't be attending thr rest of the class." They had a worried expressions on their face. " oh It is just he is tired and sore he needs some rsst" a collective sigh of relief could be heard.

I bowed and rushed to through the campus getting lost a few time before I found the dorms and Izuku room. When I opened the door it showed me the cutest scene them cuddled up together a small smile mad its way onto my face.

I closed and locked thr door before climbing in with them. They had small smiles along their face. I fell alseep almost instantly letting the memories play over in my head as dreams.

If this is a dream please dont let me awake.